My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That article makes it sound like we traded an all star team for Cutler. LOL

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
They clearly left out the best WR of the entire trade in Johnny Knox!!!! But in all seriousness, I agree with Pickles. The article really wanted to make it seem like the Bears just lost on this huuuuge fortune, which they partly did but it's like 3-4 teams worth of talent that they're attributing to the Cutler trade. I'm sure any big trade for multiple picks could be dissected in the same manner and have similar results no?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hindsight's a bitch huh... Someone needs to invent a time machine and travel back to prevent Jerry from making that trade.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They forget to mention that none of those players would have been picked by Jerry Angelo. For him making the deal, Cutler was best return on investment. Angelo and the gang would have f'd up working with those picks and the Bears would have been screwed regardless. Emery compounded this by offering such a crazy contract. Cutler re-signing for about 12 to 15 mil a year would have been great. Can't go back so ain't gonna worry about it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Honestly, JA would of moved up to take Josh Freeman who would of sucked or drafted Robert Ayers... the next years pick, idk maybe he'd of gotten a good pick or at least been fired to have a better replacement in 2010 than Emery wound up being.