Jay Cutler sleeping with friends wife

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad I'm not friends with some of you.

1) If you are married or in a serious relationship, but not an open relationship, you don't sleep with someone else.
2) If someone is married or in a serious relationship, but not an open one, you don't sleep with them.
3) If it's your friend's girl you're sleeping with, you deserve to lose that friend and get a gigantic kick in the nuts.

"But what if the guy is a dick and/or cheating?"
- Not an excuse to sleep with her. If she should leave him, that's fine. After she is single, then you can decide if it's alright to sleep with her.

"But what if the guy can't perform?"
- Not an excuse to sleep with her. They should decide if it's something they can overcome or if they need to open up their marriage.

"What if she didn't tell me she was married?"
- You should ask relationship status at some point before sex, and if you find out she is lying, and actually is in a relationship you stop immediately.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1) If you are married or in a serious relationship, but not an open relationship, you don't sleep with someone else.
2) If someone is married or in a serious relationship, but not an open one, you don't sleep with them.
3) If it's your friend's girl you're sleeping with, you deserve to lose that friend and get a gigantic kick in the nuts.

- Not an excuse to sleep with her. If she should leave him, that's fine. After she is single, then you can decide if it's alright to sleep with her.

- Not an excuse to sleep with her. They should decide if it's something they can overcome or if they need to open up their marriage.

- You should ask relationship status at some point before sex, and if you find out she is lying, and actually is in a relationship you stop immediately.
Lol

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah...it isn't misplaced blame. I'm lost with people's mindset. When I was single, I would never even think of banging any friends wife...that shit is low and dirty as fuck. U have no standards as a man, doing that shit to ur boy.

If this was some random chick that was married, yeah its all on her, but it was his good friends wife.....garbage ass dude.
This isn't a surprise...a professional athlete that sleeps around.

It's crappy of Jay. But at the end of the day the wife chose to accept his advances.

The constant is his wife. That guy couldn't care less if Jay smashed any other woman. Jay is a variable that can be replaced in this equation and the husband is still mad.

On principle Jay would have to get punched. At the end of the day though it's on the wife. His wife chose to cheat. His wife chose Jay. She could have slept with anyone and the result is the same.

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
One of the lowest transgressions you can commit as a human being is sleeping with someone in a relationship, especially if that person is engaged or married. When I was a single soldier and then college student, I never dated or did the deed with any taken lady who wasn't already separated from her husband (like my wife was when we started dating) or a sex worker.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Personally, whenever I cheat on my wife and bang my neighbor’s wife, I invite everyone on vacation so I could sneak some bangs in. Kinda weird not to, really.

greg23

Liked Posts:

Whats your wife look like?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isn't a surprise...a professional athlete that sleeps around.

It's crappy of Jay. But at the end of the day the wife chose to accept his advances.

The constant is his wife. That guy couldn't care less if Jay smashed any other woman. Jay is a variable that can be replaced in this equation and the husband is still mad.

On principle Jay would have to get punched. At the end of the day though it's on the wife. His wife chose to cheat. His wife chose Jay. She could have slept with anyone and the result is the same.
It's his good friend's lady...what makes this so hard to understand

I'm noticing there are a ton of Jay Cutler type of dudes out there...."Yeah, he is a good friend of mine, I'll fuck his wife though."

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're both shitty for doing this. But she's the one who ruined the marriage. You are confusing the friendship morality with the marital morality. Yes Jay is a POS friend. That has no bearing on her being a cheating POS.

You seem to value the loyalty of male friendships more than the loyalty of a marriage, which is an immature way of thinking.
Nah, if your my "good friend", the last thing I'm thinking about, is banging ur wife. Yeah, I do value loyalty with my "good friends"( which is like 3), over banging their wife or someone they had kids with, or loved.

It seems like u value getting some ass, over actual friendships, which shows immaturity like a mfer?

Again if it's a stranger, I have no issue and that is her problem or cheating spouse issue but, I'm not hanging at ur house, kids playing around, having beers, going on vacation, etc and be like, "dude I want to bang ur wife." and then do it....shows what a pos person you are and its probably why no one in league likes him....self centered pos is what he is.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you invite strangers on vacation? Why is this hard for you to grasp? They are friends and there is nothing you can do about it.
They keep ignoring that fact, like it was strangers.....he literally hung out with dude and considered him a good friend, per article

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t remember anyone touting Cutler’s character. In his words, “don’t care”.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He went to the bathroom to jerk off and she intercepted his dick. Not unlike DeAngelo Hall, Cutler just kept throwing in her general direction.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It seems like u value getting some ass, over actual friendships, which shows immaturity like a mfer?
This makes no sense. I didn't ever say what he did was ok. Quite the opposite. Simply that the marriage was ruined by her. Jay wasn't in the marriage. Jay ruined the friendship with the dude. Marriages should matter more than friendships.

Again if it's a stranger, I have no issue and that is her problem or cheating spouse issue but, I'm not hanging at ur house, kids playing around, having beers, going on vacation, etc and be like, "dude I want to bang ur wife." and then do it....shows what a pos person you are and its probably why no one in league likes him....self centered pos is what he is.
Again, you're confusing the roles of the people involved. You seem to think that the closer the friendship between the two men is, the less wrong she's done. This makes no sense.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Shouldn't we be discussing that this is one of the few times a Cutler pass wasn't intercepted/almost intercepted?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jay is a scumbag for doing this to a neighbor/friend regardless to how close a friendship they had. He deserves to get punched in the face by the guy. But people blaming Jay for messing up thier marriage? lmao That's 100% on her. If not Jay she would have cheated on him with someone else. Either they will now fix the marriage or get a divorce.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jay is a scumbag for doing this to a neighbor/friend regardless to how close a friendship they had. He deserves to get punched in the face by the guy. But people blaming Jay for messing up thier marriage? lmao That's 100% on her. If not Jay she would have cheated on him with someone else.
Exactly.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Jay is a scumbag for doing this to a neighbor/friend regardless to how close a friendship they had. He deserves to get punched in the face by the guy. But people blaming Jay for messing up thier marriage? lmao That's 100% on her. If not Jay she would have cheated on him with someone else. Either they will now fix the marriage or get a divorce.
Yeah, I don’t think that guy would have much of a chance to beat up a kicker…probably would get his ass kicked by his wife, actually.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This makes no sense. I didn't ever say what he did was ok. Quite the opposite. Simply that the marriage was ruined by her. Jay wasn't in the marriage. Jay ruined the friendship with the dude. Marriages should matter more than friendships.

Again, you're confusing the roles of the people involved. You seem to think that the closer the friendship between the two men is, the less wrong she's done. This makes no sense.
No one is defending her...she is a pos herself......he on the other hand is one and as a man, much worse. Cutler is said to be "good friends", so basically he was never a friend and lied, manipulated and did other shit to get dudes trust, to bring him around family. Scumbag ass dude right there.