Jay Cutler sleeping with friends wife

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Jay is a scumbag for doing this to a neighbor/friend regardless to how close a friendship they had. He deserves to get punched in the face by the guy. But people blaming Jay for messing up thier marriage? lmao That's 100% on her. If not Jay she would have cheated on him with someone else. Either they will now fix the marriage or get a divorce.
Tell your wife I said hi, can't wait for vacation

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Cutler was always kinda a loser who just happened be good at sportsball.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No one is defending her...she is a pos herself......he on the other hand is one and as a man, much worse. Cutler is said to be "good friends", so basically he was never a friend and lied, manipulated and did other shit to get dudes trust, to bring him around family. Scumbag ass dude right there.
Again you seem to think that betraying a friend is worse than betraying your spouse. This is the part I can't agree with.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
1653333524860.png

I'd hit it

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again you seem to think that betraying a friend is worse than betraying your spouse. This is the part I can't agree with.
Nope, ur focused on the friend and his wife, that betrayal...Im focused on Cutler, who is supposedly a good friend and decided to bang his good friends wife..that shit is pathetic as a man. Especially by a guy who gets ass thrown at him on the daily probably. All the ass at his disposal and he chooses to sleep with his friends chick.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Nope, ur focused on the friend and his wife, that betrayal...Im focused on Cutler, who is supposedly a good friend and decided to bang his good friends wife..that shit is pathetic as a man. Especially by a guy who gets ass thrown at him on the daily probably. All the ass at his disposal and he chooses to sleep with his friends chick.
If you are the dude, are you more upset at Cutler or your wife?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you are the dude, are you more upset at Cutler or your wife?
I'm not the dude, I'm looking at being the dude that has good friends, with wives. I would never do that shit to any of them, any of their kids moms, or chicks they loved. That's how I view it...respect. All the women in the world and I choose theirs...nah.

The article is about Cutler doing some shady shit, both parties are hopefully gone from dudes life, If it wasn't Cutler, we wouldn't be hearing about it in the news, another issue with his sorry ass

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I'm not the dude, I'm looking at being the dude that has good friends, with wives. I would never do that shit to any of them, any of their kids moms, or chicks they loved. That's how I view it...respect. All the women in the world and I choose theirs...nah.

The article is about Cutler doing some shady shit, both parties are hopefully gone from dudes life, If it wasn't Cutler, we wouldn't be hearing about it in the news, another issue with his sorry ass
Yes, if you strictly want to judge Cutler's actions, they were repulsive. It's not like he is some random fat dude that got his chance to score with a hot chick and took it. This is a professional athlete that has the power to destroy 99.9% of families by merely suggesting sex to the wife.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nope, ur focused on the friend and his wife, that betrayal...Im focused on Cutler
Yes because I consider marriages to be more important than the relative bro morals of some douchebag.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, if you strictly want to judge Cutler's actions, they were repulsive. It's not like he is some random fat dude that got his chance to score with a hot chick and took it. This is a professional athlete that has the power to destroy 99.9% of families by merely suggesting sex to the wife.
Do you honestly think that 999 out of 1000 women would cheat on their husbands because someone with money and some fame hit on them?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Do you honestly think that 999 out of 1000 women would cheat on their husbands because someone with money and some fame hit on them?
Yes. But of those 999, probably 998 of them a guy like Cutler would rather stare at the sun through a telescope than glance at their naked bodies.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What is absurd is you being naive enough to believe it when your wife tells you “honey, you are the only one for me… my knight in shining armor”.
No, I don't have to think of life in silly cliches like that. The fact that you think 999 of 1000 married women are so trash as to betray their husbands and families at the first opportunity of sleeping with someone famous suggests that you have a worryingly low opinion of women, including your own wife ?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes because I consider marriages to be more important than the relative bro morals of some douchebag.
Except the story we are talking about is because of his non bro morals, no one would have wrote the story if it wasn't for dudes bro

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except the story we are talking about is because of his non bro morals, no one would have wrote the story if it wasn't for dudes bro
We don't think alike. And that's ok.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not a chance jay can boink 999/1000 women just on looks and being famous

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We don't think alike. And that's ok.
It is for sure, I dont think ur wrong, but ur also in Europe, where marriage tends to have more value and women respect it more