Jay Cutler sleeping with friends wife

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Sorry to derail thread....just ran into Aaron Jones. Told him don't be running all over my Bears....he responded..its a must lol. I dont idolize or take pics...he even laughed after.....mfers legs are skinny .. but awesome dude. His interaction with people
Shit I thought you were setting up a jay joke...

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess I need a few days off ccs.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see it both ways really. I have been cheated on and i personally put most of the blame and anger towards my girlfriend.

I have also slept with women who have boyfriends/husbands. There’s context to it though that didn’t make me feel like a complete asshole (one where they were technically “on a break” and another just a drugged up loser BF) and I just have the belief a cheater is gonna cheat so whatever.

I couldn’t imagine doing it with a friend’s partner though.

Also, the army has warped my mind on relationships. In my experience….it is extremely rare that soldiers aren’t cheating and/or being cheated on when deployed or away and training or whatever.
Totally agree here...my only issue with it, is it was his good friend....Im like damn dude, u probably have pussy falling in ur lap and u decide to bang you friends wife.

Air Force did mine as well...I remember so many wives running to the dorms, when their dude went TDY...smh.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
She probably heard Kristin bragging about how Jay knows how to lick the clit. She wanted to verify.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Totally agree here...my only issue with it, is it was his good friend....Im like damn dude, u probably have pussy falling in ur lap and u decide to bang you friends wife.

Air Force did mine as well...I remember so many wives running to the dorms, when their dude went TDY...smh.
I'm in Hawaii, and I see them all the time. Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines... The moment the opportunity arises, people are fucking anything that will give them a chance. I also saw it a lot, when I was stationed in Germany, years ago.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Would she fuck a Jay if he were broke?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

That's the first time you've said it in a way I can agree with. He likely didn't have to do it.
Otherwise I always put more blame on the person who actually took the vow.

There's probably a lot more details that could sway opinions either way. Maybe she cut off her husband's finger and that's why they were free to hook up while on vacation.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

How do you know that they really are good friends? All 3 of the headlines posted refer to him as "his good friend" which means they all come from one source. There is nothing in them that suggests that they are more than just neighbors. People are so easily manipulated by misleading headlines.

Maybe the wife was more friendly to him and invited him places? Maybe Jay was friends with him and they spent time together but I haven't seen anything so suggest that, which means there is nothing to suggest that they were "good friend."

Not defending him. This is more of a rebuttal on false information. On the surface, what he did is scumbag behavior regardless of how he knew the couple.

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never understood this misplaced blame. My ex-spouse cheated on me. Crappy of Jay no doubt but at the end of the day this falls on the person in the marriage that decided to cheat. The person outside of the marriage is irrelevant. Jay could be replaced by anyone. At the end of the day the wife chose to cheat. It's on the wife.
100% this. Jay might be a POS but the only people who can ruin a marriage are the two people in it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nah...it isn't misplaced blame. I'm lost with people's mindset. When I was single, I would never even think of banging any friends wife...that shit is low and dirty as fuck. U have no standards as a man, doing that shit to ur boy.

If this was some random chick that was married, yeah its all on her, but it was his good friends wife.....garbage ass dude.
They're both shitty for doing this. But she's the one who ruined the marriage. You are confusing the friendship morality with the marital morality. Yes Jay is a POS friend. That has no bearing on her being a cheating POS.

You seem to value the loyalty of male friendships more than the loyalty of a marriage, which is an immature way of thinking.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How do you know that they really are good friends? All 3 of the headlines posted refer to him as "his good friend" which means they all come from one source. There is nothing in them that suggests that they are more than just neighbors. People are so easily manipulated by misleading headlines.

Maybe the wife was more friendly to him and invited him places? Maybe Jay was friends with him and they spent time together but I haven't seen anything so suggest that, which means there is nothing to suggest that they were "good friend."

Not defending him. This is more of a rebuttal on false information. On the surface, what he did is scumbag behavior regardless of how he knew the couple.

Maybe you should read more than just the headlines before hopping up on your soapbox to pontificate to the masses how you think they're "just neighbors"

Cutler was on vacation with the couple. So that would make them friends, no? Or do you travel to places with your neighbors?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Define "Friends". See Devin Hester's analysis back in the day of Jay's leadership / camaraderie traits. Is this friend like his future god father or something or did they meet cause they invested in similar and like interests.

Look at the babe. She is married to a dude who could pass for her dad. Jay didn't ruin their marriage. She did.

duh

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Maybe you should read more than just the headlines before hopping up on your soapbox to pontificate to the masses how you think they're "just neighbors"

Cutler was on vacation with the couple. So that would make them friends, no? Or do you travel to places with your neighbors?
Can you not comprehend what I said? All the headlines said that's his good friend but there is nothing to support that they are friends outside of this vacation. Maybe the wife invited him. Point is the media headlines are often purposely misleading and shouldn't be taken at face value.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Can you not comprehend what I said? All the headlines said that's his good friend but there is nothing to support that they are friends outside of this vacation. Maybe the wife invited him. Point is the media headlines are often purposely misleading and shouldn't be taken at face value.

Do you invite strangers on vacation? Why is this hard for you to grasp? They are friends and there is nothing you can do about it.