Jay Cutler wishes Fields the best

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to rip this cat a new one for proclaiming Jay Cutler the "GOAT" Chicago Bears QB. I will let Bears fans set this fool straight.

Sid Luckman does deserve better than some wannabe writer talking about touchdowns and yards 70 years after Luckman played. For his time Luckman's stats were incredible. To compare eras and Sid to Jay, then say Jay is the GOAT, is not only pathetic, it's extremely ignorant as well.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not going to rip this cat a new one for proclaiming Jay Cutler the "GOAT" Chicago Bears QB. I will let Bears fans set this fool straight.

Sid Luckman does deserve better than some wannabe writer talking about touchdowns and yards 70 years after Luckman played. For his time Luckman's stats were incredible. To compare eras and Sid to Jay, then say Jay is the GOAT, is not only pathetic, it's extremely ignorant as well.

Luckman would have been Love on Cutler’s team. It’s not really debatable.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice attempt at trolling. Epic fail.

Did Jay win 4 NFL Championships? Did Jay win a NFL MVP award? Is Jay in the NFL Hall Of Fame? Is Jay's jersey retired by the Bears?

GOAT Bears QB Sid Luckman!

Boom!
View attachment 20700
Lol there was less competition back then. I bet you’re really proud of the 11 NFL championships before the super bow era. LMAO

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Lol there was less competition back then. I bet you’re really proud of the 11 NFL championships before the super bow era. LMAO
I bet your parents are really proud their son amounted to a wannabe writer on a Bears Fan Forum. Too funny.

You also aren't knowledgeable enough to have the numbers right when you try and troll the Packers little man. Another epic fail.

13 World Championships. 9 before they changed the name of the game. 4 "Super Bowl" Championships.
download (2).jpeg

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I bet your parents are really proud their son amounted to a wannabe writer on a Bears Fan Forum. Too funny.

You also aren't knowledgeable enough to have the numbers right when you try and troll the Packers little man. Another epic fail.

13 World Championships. 9 before they changed the name of the game. 4 "Super Bowl" Championships.
View attachment 20701
OMG you do ???

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

View attachment 20701
Are your parents proud you waste your free time trolling on a bears forum? ?‍♂️

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Are your parents proud you waste your free time trolling on a bears forum? ?‍♂️
My parents are very proud of my successful career. Thanks for asking.

You want to frame me as a troll here on this fan forum? Knock yourself out. Being a Packers fan doesn't make me a troll. Good luck with that. I am here to merely educate. And I'll use some of my free time however I wish. Thanks for the concern.

The fact I had to explain that Sid Luckman is the actual GOAT Bears QB to a ignorant doofus is embarrassing to actual Bears fans.

Have a great day!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

View attachment 20701
Your parents have never seen you bring a girl home.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My parents are very proud of my successful career. Thanks for asking.

You want to frame me as a troll here on this fan forum? Knock yourself out. Being a Packers fan doesn't make me a troll. Good luck with that. I am here to merely educate. And I'll use some of my free time however I wish. Thanks for the concern.

The fact I had to explain that Sid Luckman is the actual GOAT Bears QB to a ignorant doofus is embarrassing to actual Bears fans.

Have a great day!
It’s a troll job. Or you’re providing misinformation with nostalgia bias.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice attempt at trolling. Epic fail.

Did Jay win 4 NFL Championships? Did Jay win a NFL MVP award? Is Jay in the NFL Hall Of Fame? Is Jay's jersey retired by the Bears?

GOAT Bears QB Sid Luckman!

Boom!
View attachment 20700
Back in the day when there were only 9 NFL teams, athletes were smaller, weaker, and less talented all around. Sure Luckman was great in his day, but in 2022 he could not hold even Jacoby Brisset's jock.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Cutler is the GOAT of Bear QBs. It's a hot take but I think I agree with it.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Cutler's podcast is really good.

Unfortunately for bear fans jay saved all his worst games for green bay. He is something like 3-11 lifetime.

I mean when your opponent disses you by name on monday night football . . .

WOW!

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

View attachment 20701
He was the coach of the “Redskins” last so your theory is debunked before you can even try to twist it.