Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My parents are very proud of my successful career. Thanks for asking.

You want to frame me as a troll here on this fan forum? Knock yourself out. Being a Packers fan doesn't make me a troll. Good luck with that. I am here to merely educate. And I'll use some of my free time however I wish. Thanks for the concern.

The fact I had to explain that Sid Luckman is the actual GOAT Bears QB to a ignorant doofus is embarrassing to actual Bears fans.

Have a great day!
Anytime you have to say “my successful” it means you are a failure

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I bet your parents are really proud their son amounted to a wannabe writer on a Bears Fan Forum. Too funny.

You also aren't knowledgeable enough to have the numbers right when you try and troll the Packers little man. Another epic fail.

13 World Championships. 9 before they changed the name of the game. 4 "Super Bowl" Championships.
View attachment 20701
I guess you can call Chicago The Real “Titletown” then.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The guy only attempted 1744 passes in his whole regular season career

mecha

Liked Posts:
^^^

for as much as the team gave up to obtain Jay Cutler they sure put him in some awkward positions. revolving door at OC because the head coach didn't understand offense (stop with the "coach killer" narrative, it's wrong and false), one of the worst offensive lines ever. outside like 2 year window didn't have legitimate receivers to throw to, both of which the team just magically let go.

I'll bring it back, what starting "franchise" quarterback in the league had to contend with half the shit Cutler did? and he never buried anyone in the media or acted like an asshole about it. sure he could've been better, mechanically especially, but he's still strangely the best the team ever had. that's not an indictment of Jay Cutler, that's just a demonstration of how sad the Bears are over their 100~ year history.

I hope Fields can be the first 4000 yard passer. but even chunk has hit the 5000 mark multiple times, and he's some dreg from the Lions that went to a pre-stacked Super Bowl winning team that was apparently fixed to win, because Los Angeles or something.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Next time I school you, just sit down, stfu, and learn something.

I don't have time to witness you crying in a triggered episode over being embarrassed because you wrongly proclaimed Jay Cutler to be the Bears "GOAT QB." Then you tried to change it to "most successful QB", wrong again.

As I said from day one, I am not here to embarrass anyone. My vast knowledge and history with the Packers and Bears does enable me to educate though.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

mecha

Liked Posts:

I don't have time to witness you crying in a triggered episode over being embarrassed because you wrongly proclaimed Jay Cutler to be the Bears "GOAT QB." Then you tried to change it to "most successful QB", wrong again.

As I said from day one, I am not here to embarrass anyone. My vast knowledge and history with the Packers and Bears does enable me to educate though.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
no really, fuck off permanently

you're not educating anyone. you're just an annoying cuntbag with a grossly exaggerated sense of pride for a buttfuck franchise that had the luxury of Favre and Rodgers for almost 30 years and they each have a Super Bowl win to their credit. they should've outdone the Brady Patriots, but did not.

your team colors are grotesque and your town is shitty. trust me, I've been there, I know.

fuck you

Bust

Liked Posts:
I'm not going to rip this cat a new one for proclaiming Jay Cutler the "GOAT" Chicago Bears QB. I will let Bears fans set this fool straight.

Sid Luckman does deserve better than some wannabe writer talking about touchdowns and yards 70 years after Luckman played. For his time Luckman's stats were incredible. To compare eras and Sid to Jay, then say Jay is the GOAT, is not only pathetic, it's extremely ignorant as well.

Sid gets no street cred cause he played during the beer league days of the nfl.

NFL still got to respect history of course . . .

Sid's highlights in the nfl are sort of like Jim Brown's cause the latter just ran past slow white dudes. Look at all the white guys on the field, omfg!

00:35 i count least 7 flailing white guys on the field for that defense, wtf

Last edited:

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Didn’t change anything man. They’re both accurate descriptions of a qb you’d choose as the Bears qb in the all team version of madden if you played competitively for money.
There is no way Luckman would have the same ratings Cutler did. Do you think he’s the Bears best punter of all time?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Packer fan having a meltdown on a bears board at 1am fucking classic lol

Rise

Liked Posts:
Cutler said the same thing many of us have said for years. Can’t keep changing out offensive coaches and expect to have success. I’ll add not paying for premium talent on that side of the ball as well, it’s common sense.

This isn’t some curse as to why Bears QB’s fail. Continuity and resources are never here.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
Next time you school anybody with be the first time

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
@PackerNation im happy you were alive to see Sid Luckman play and school us
Never saw him play live, but I did get to meet him in the early 90's. Had a autographed Sid Luckman football for a while. Sold it because 99.9% of my sports memorabilia is Packers, Badgers, Bucks, and Brewers stuff.

George Halas and Sid Luckman are two members of the Bears franchise that I have always had great respect for. The NFL offenses we see today you can in large part thank Sid Luckman for. Rest in heaven my friend.

The greatest Bears QB of all-time, and it isn't close.