Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Retaining Nagy because :

“I’ve been most impressed with how well [Nagy and Pace] collaborate. I was impressed with both of them this past season, especially during the six-game losing streak,” McCaskey said. “The fact that our players never gave up is a tribute to the players.”

So how'd that work out for ya, Georgie boy?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The guys that are tanking will likely not be here next year and they know it....

I thought it might be the case with Robinson, and him making "business decisions", and to be honest, I can't blame him.
Can you imagine what next year would look like if he got hurt in these final games....

More reason to bring up a guy like Rodney Adams or Newsome and let them get reps to see if there might be a spark.

The season is over, look at as many guys as you can in live games, it is the perfect time.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I was completely out after last season and the prospect of AD being the starter, drafting Fields dragged me back in. I have to giggle when I think that I feared JF would be able to play well enough despite Nagy for them to keep Nagy around.

Dude is the Thanos of QB destruction, he is inevitable

It's amazing that Nagy got some "offensive guru" reputation when all he did was fail in his few attempts at playcalling with the Chiefs. But he does have that huge whiteboard in his Halas Hall office and that baller home office so there is that.

Might we say he is overcompensating just a bit?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The guys that are tanking will likely not be here next year and they know it....

I thought it might be the case with Robinson, and him making "business decisions", and to be honest, I can't blame him.
Can you imagine what next year would look like if he got hurt in these final games....

More reason to bring up a guy like Rodney Adams or Newsome and let them get reps to see if there might be a spark.

The season is over, look at as many guys as you can in live games, it is the perfect time.
ARob has definitely checked out and I think it’s gonna hurt him in the long run.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's like an hour long podcast linked. This is probably taken out of context. At least listen to the podcast before guessing who he's referring to.

...so lazy around here.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
There's like an hour long podcast linked. This is probably taken out of context. At least listen to the podcast before guessing who he's referring to.

...so lazy around here.
I am lazy, so who the f@#k is he talking about....

Brownie

Liked Posts:
It's amazing that Nagy got some "offensive guru" reputation when all he did was fail in his few attempts at playcalling with the Chiefs. But he does have that huge whiteboard in his Halas Hall office and that baller home office so there is that.
...absolutely nothing screams "look how smart I think I am" more than these two factoids...