Jeff Saturday: Bears Locker Room has to be pissed!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Oh my god these media dumbasses just have to stoke discontent. I wish they'd go back to ignoring the Bears

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amen Jeezy creezy Mr Saturday. Preach on brother.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Saturday is now paid to get attention. Congrats, but he’s 100% clueless here.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Everyone in the locker room understands what's going on, and it's not like the Bears have made this a secret so they've had time to internalize the decision.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Nagy's mistake was being so desperate to get a qb he agreed to let him start the season as no. 1, so if Dalton sucks ass for two games the switch will be made. Everybody needs to relax, let the players play.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dan O is right...this dumbfuck is trying to make players fit his scheme, instead of adjusting his system to their strengths

No one has seen one damn game this season. So where is the example of this? How do you know he won't change it once Fields plays? This dumb ass Orlovsky doesn't know that shit either. Hes basing this off not starting Fields immediately when he himself was a critic of Fields in the first place

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
No one has seen one damn game this season. So where is the example of this? How do you know he won't change it once Fields plays? This dumb ass Orlovsky doesn't know that shit either. Hes basing this off not starting Fields immediately when he himself was a critic of Fields in the first place
Probably cause of three previous years?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Oh my god these media dumbasses just have to stoke discontent. I wish they'd go back to ignoring the Bears

specially Orlovsky, the dude was a vocal anti Justin Fields guy prior to the draft .. what changed his stance? lol

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears fans are so schizo its entertaining to me. For years people bitched and moaned that we get no respect. The moment we got some respect the team fell flat on its face. Now that we have a young star quarterback we are back in the spotlight which in itself brings drama because the league and media want their narratives and now you want obscurity again?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy's mistake was being so desperate to get a qb he agreed to let him start the season as no. 1, so if Dalton sucks ass for two games the switch will be made. Everybody needs to relax, let the players play.
So which is it. Nagy wans to mimic Mahomes or 'the promise'? I hear the same people say either or both when it's either one, the other or neither and the plan is between a few weeks to mid season of game prep.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are so schizo its entertaining to me. For years people bitched and moaned that we get no respect. The moment we got some respect the team fell flat on its face. Now that we have a young star quarterback we are back in the spotlight which in itself brings drama because the league and media want their narratives and now you want obscurity again?

Because this isn't genuine respect, they're treating us like a sideshow act and cynically drumming up narratives about our team so they can get their clicks.