Jeff Saturday: Bears Locker Room has to be pissed!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My guess is Dalton gets a half to get the offense going before the defense moves on.

This defense has to be done with the organizations QB incompetence.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Locker rooms know who the best guy is.

We've only seen Fields in preseason games, and admittedly that does not tell the whole story. However, judging based on that limited sample size it doesn't appear that Fields is the better option of the two.

If that story has also played out in camp then starting a worse player in Dalton for whatever reason would cause animosity within the locker room.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one has seen one damn game this season. So where is the example of this? How do you know he won't change it once Fields plays? This dumb ass Orlovsky doesn't know that shit either. Hes basing this off not starting Fields immediately when he himself was a critic of Fields in the first place
In case u have watched the last three years...there is plenty of evidence. Where the hell have u been...oh wait those 3 to 6 point first half and guys unable to complete their assignments is just players not giving a fuckColumn: If Matt Nagy ignores the uncomfortable truth and insists on sticking with Mitch Trubisky, help the quarterback help himself

"When (Nagy) says that right now, because he said that in Oakland last year, when the offense was broken too, when he says that, I know he doesn’t know what’s wrong with his offense," Kreutz said. "He has no idea what’s wrong with his offense because every time he says that, it hasn’t been fixed."

Brad Biggs: In search of offensive identity, Matt Nagy must design plays catering to identity of Bears. That means playing to strength of defense

I could keep going but no need, it's been said a million times....funny how everyone improves once this pos gives up playcalling duties

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's not in the locker room.
Yup but at least he's been in one unlike most of these guys, LOL. Problem is they haven't even been to practices. Just hot take noise from outside.

Everybody expects the Bear to lose on Sunday regardless of which QB starts. It's actually a game where a young QB could get himself injured by trying too do to much or getting fooled.

That said, I hope for a good showing and a Fields package.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because this isn't genuine respect, they're treating us like a sideshow act and cynically drumming up narratives about our team so they can get their clicks.

Lets be real here. I've been through the highs and lows, mostly lows of being a Bears fan my entire life. After having experience both sides of the same coin, I can confidently say I would always rather have my team being talked about regardless of the intention. Because the alternative is tuning into shows that make it feel as if your team didn't exist.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The locker room knows who the better QB is, they knew after a week or two of training camp. THey also know how this all works and have a good idea of how this will play out.

Shane Matthews a few weeks ago on TTNL when asked about Cade McNown said the entire team knew within his few practices as a Bear that he was not the guy and that his arm was not strong enough for the NFL

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The locker room knows who the better QB is, they knew after a week or two of training camp. THey also know how this all works and have a good idea of how this will play out.

Shane Matthews a few weeks ago on TTNL when asked about Cade McNown said the entire team knew within his few practices as a Bear that he was not the guy and that his arm was not strong enough for the NFL
Shane Matthews is one to talk about another player having a weak arm. He probably knew nobody worthwhile was listening though since he was on TTNL

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shane Matthews is one to talk about another player having a weak arm. He probably knew nobody worthwhile was listening though since he was on TTNL
Keep up the stupidity. You don't like TTNl, I get it. It's not for everyone, but they know more than any other Bears podcasters/bloggers out there. You don't like the truth I get it. Again, CCS is a sponsor of Keepin it 100. Also. are you doubting what Matthews said was true? Shit, even half of the idiots in here probably could be able to tell.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm quite sure you like many others will be watching the TTNL film breakdown when the link is posted here on Thursdays. Quite a few in here watch that

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Keep up the stupidity. You don't like TTNl, I get it. It's not for everyone, but they know more than any other Bears podcasters/bloggers out there. You don't like the truth I get it. Again, CCS is a sponsor of Keepin it 100. Also. are you doubting what Matthews said was true? Shit, even half of the idiots in here probably could be able to tell.
I'm just saying matthews shouldn't be calling out anyone else for poor arm strength. It took everything in him to get the ball to the end zone from like 40 yards out. Of course everyone knows Mcnown was trash and of course guys in the locker room know who is better pretty quickly.

I feel like maybe you are the main guy off TTNL. Nobody else would name themselves the winman, he loves to pat himself on the back. It all makes sense now that you talk the show up so much

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
CCS sponsors them. So what? CCS is message board. CCS doesn't have anyone with press cred. Zack may own this place but when he asks Nagy a question, its Zack Pearson from Bear Report, not CCS.

You sound like a bitter idiot because people don't like where you get your Bears content from.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TTNL is getting better if you wade in a ways beyond the opening exchanges but for podcasts, Halas Intrigue, Hoge &Jahns, Windy city Gridiron, Under Center are preferred for me.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's one that explains the sitting for a while perspective:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
vet players don't like rookie QBs as a general rule

just imagine your initial reaction if you found out you just got a new department lead at work that is 21 and fresh out of college