Jenkins isn’t injured as much as just immature per report

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me the most interesting part of this thread is that so far everyone is letting @JordanSigler get away with posting someone else's article under a new headline.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
To me the most interesting part of this thread is that so far everyone is letting @JordanSigler get away with posting someone else's article under a new headline.
This is not uncommon, secondary market content has been a thing for years. Welcome to the internet though.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Kaplan had an article ?. Hey man, the best advice y’all have given so far is to add some color to it. I’ve tried to at least do that for most pieces. There are some scribbles around his quotes.
J-Money,

You don't have to explain your process to me.

Love,
Gus

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
This is not uncommon, secondary market content has been a thing for years. Welcome to the internet though.
Is that the term for it? I had no idea that there was a term.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I just sort of coined it but sure you can roll with it
As far as making shit up goes, "secondary market content" sounds legitimate.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth we called it plagiarism.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I read all 4 pages of this up to this point. I'll cite my reasons:
1) halftime/Black Rainbow/Emo Rainbow getting walked on never gets old (and you're not fooling anyone, there's a reason you changed your name and your entire gimmick to being a cunt)
2) HHM/Gus/Bearly/et. al. providing good content
3) Sigler being Sigler
4) @dabears70 is fucking back, baby... and because I don't have a horse in this race I think he made good points about red flags or something, bravo sir

you can resume hating now

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read all 4 pages of this up to this point. I'll cite my reasons:
1) halftime/Black Rainbow/Emo Rainbow getting walked on never gets old (and you're not fooling anyone, there's a reason you changed your name and your entire gimmick to being a cunt)
2) HHM/Gus/Bearly/et. al. providing good content
3) Sigler being Sigler
4) @dabears70 is fucking back, baby... and because I don't have a horse in this race I think he made good points about red flags or something, bravo sir

you can resume hating now
Being ? right about the issues with trading up for Jenkins immediately after it happened = "getting walked on." ?

Don't be a sheep. Most are butthurt because they lost the argument. Following the herd doesn't equal being right....it's just easier.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Sounds familiar @Grimson
I don't know how to tell you this. but Grimson and his 33 alts is a joke. I've seen HHM and Grimson together, they're entirely separate people. even Douche is another person. if this is what you want to believe though, then have at it.

SORRY FOR GIVING IT AWAY @Grimson but I'm trying to save you again

Being ? right about drafting Jenkins right after it happened = "getting walked on."

Don't be a sheep. Most are butthurt because they lost the argument. Following the herd doesn't = right....it's just easier.
there's a reason other people don't respect you. I'm not being a sheep for agreeing with them, I thought you were a petulant jackoff the instant you played monkey-see-monkey-do and changed your name and entire identity.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know how to tell you this. but Grimson and his 33 alts is a joke. I've seen HHM and Grimson together, they're entirely separate people. even Douche is another person. if this is what you want to believe though, then have at it.

there's a reason other people don't respect you. I'm not being a sheep for agreeing with them, I thought you were a petulant jackoff the instant you played monkey-see-monkey-do and changed your name and entire identity.
Respect on an anonymous message board? ?

Okay sheep. Continue following the herd.

greg23

Liked Posts:

And how exactly does that relate to deleting posts?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
you're so fucking mad lol
Mad about being right? That doesn't make sense when the truth is on my side. Notice how they moved away from the topic and started bringing up Foles.

...at this point you're siding with liars - so brave.