Jesper Horsted promoted to active roster

Omeletpants

Chicks dig me because I'm groovy
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
Amazing that Bears fans are focused on the 53rd player on the roster. Super Bowl?

Meatballs

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears Nashville Predators ETSU Buccaneers, Tennessee Volunteers
Not only do the Bears have the worst TE's, they also get eat up by them on defense...

25.96% of Bears opponents receiving yards are to the TE position, which leads the league

Mdbearz

I'm not sure anyone thinks that Horsted is going to take us to the SB, but it will be nice to see if he has the ability to play at the next level, because Burton and Shaheen need to be gone....

If Horsted turns out to be a hidden gem, then maybe we can focus on totally rebuilding the O-line in the draft?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
Damn, too bad this move didn’t happen before the Chargers game. I’m sure that would have made all the difference in turning it all around and making a playoff push.

brundleflyguy

It's always nice after a loss that the management recognizes an area of weakness the rest of the world has seen for the entire season and tries (weakly) to fix it.

Mr. Jones

Horsted hopefully will be better then the horseshit that Pace and Nagy have tried to pass off as tightends..