My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can he throw?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
About time. Let’s see what the kid’s got. He can’t do any damn worse than what’s out on the field now. Maybe he was a psych major at Princeton and pull double duty running Burton’s therapy sessions

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Smart move at this point. Hopefully he actually sees the field on Sunday. I would like to see Ridley active on game day and Wims to have a much larger role on offense going forward. Need to see if these young guys have anything to offer. Worst case they are no different then what we have been throwing out there already. Best case, we find a diamond in the rough and have something to build on going into next year.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Smart move at this point. Hopefully he actually sees the field on Sunday. I would like to see Ridley active on game day and Wims to have a much larger role on offense going forward. Need to see if these young guys have anything to offer. Worst case they are no different then what we have been throwing out there already. Best case, we find a diamond in the rough and have something to build on going into next year.
And if those 3 do get some PT and produce, does that hurt or help Nagy in the grand scheme of things?

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
And if those 3 do get some PT and produce, does that hurt or help Nagy in the grand scheme of things?
That’s a good question. I would say Horsted playing well wouldn’t look as negative on Nagy considering he was an udfa and not much is expected. If Ridley on the other hand were to play and produce that would be a huge indictment in my opinion. He was a 4th rd pick that the Bears claimed to be the highest rated player on their board. He hasn’t played a snap all year, meanwhile Anthony Miller has routinely run incorrect/sloppy routes and has been called out publicly all season by the staff.