Jesus - Michael Lombardi goes OFF on the Bears and Nagy

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Listening to Mully and Haugh this morning.

About halfway into the interview, Lombardi went OFF.

- feels Matt Nagy is a play caller and not a head coach, and that a real head coach would have addressed the issue with the safeties not touching a guy down immediately instead of waiting.

- said the problem with the Bears is you have too many non football people making football decisions which is why we have what we have.

- said the end of season press conference by the Bears last year was a joke because no one ever built a monument to a committee. That you need someone with football knowledge steering the ship.

More content is there then I can cover but dial up the money and ha podcast from 7:00 to 8:00 when it's up and fast forward to about the half hour mark. Fireworks start in the back half of the interview...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

- feels Matt Nagy is a play caller and not a head coach, and that a real head coach would have addressed the issue with the safeties not touching a guy down immediately instead of waiting.

- said the problem with the Bears is you have too many non football people making football decisions which is why we have what we have.

- said the end of season press conference by the Bears last year was a joke because no one ever built a monument to a committee. That you need someone with football knowledge steering the ship.

More content is there then I can cover but dial up the money and ha podcast from 7:00 to 8:00 when it's up and fast forward to about the half hour mark. Fireworks start in the back half of the interview...

At least get your kids dropped off before crashing your car bringing us your riveting coverage of a podcast we have to verify because of your recent lies and fabrications.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At least get your kids dropped off before crashing your car bringing us your riveting coverage of a podcast we have to verify because of your recent lies and fabrications.
Was just about to say this. Its terrible that we're so used to OP making up shit people say so now we have to catch the podcast to verify. But even if he's lying(again) he'll just call it a difference of opinion. smh

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Hes probably got a McDonald's breakfast sandwich in one hand and phone in the other doing voice to text to bring us this news, while steering with his knees to get his kids to school. I can picture it now

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
So he's saying Pace and Nagy aren't "football people"?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Nah it's awesome, Denise Richards at her big-tittied peak

People like me who have '06 model cars and in-dash units that can't be upgraded
I have a car made in 97 and I upgraded the radio and got a car made in 05. I actually love older cars just not sports radio. Never been a thing for me.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I have a car made in 97 and I upgraded the radio and got a car made in 05. I actually love older cars just not sports radio. Never been a thing for me.

A lot of cars, even newer ones, have proprietary in-dash units that are nearly impossible to replace. My dad bought a 2019 Lexus with an in-dash unit like that. He was quoted $3,000 to upgrade the radio or something absurd like that. My '06 bimmer is similar.

discplayer

Liked Posts:

Think it's a bit rich to refer to Nagy as a "play caller" only, 'cause he sure as hell ain't good at that! I'd say he's a better HC than OC any day.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Nah it's awesome, Denise Richards at her big-tittied peak

People like me who have '06 model cars and in-dash units that can't be upgraded
Saying the movie sucked was a shot at a person in this thread who met their wife at that movie.