Jets HC Robert Saleh not committed to QB Zach Wilson as Week 12 starter

msadows

Liked Posts:
Guess we found the first bust of that 2021 draft class. Davis mills might get more run than zacky boi.

Jets about to bench a #2 pick and @Black Rainbow is here nitpicking every bad play fields has.

msadows

Liked Posts:
For those unaware, golden boy was 7/22 for 77 yards this past Sunday in a 10-3 loss to the patriots.

Same patriots fields bent over and clapped dem cheeks

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears defense is probably just what he needs. He'll be able to sit in the pocket without a care in the fucking world.

If Fields could play our defense every week, he'd be the unquestioned MVP.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Just be glad Fields fell to the Bears due to epilepsy fears. If there was redraft, Fields would go 2nd in draft.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guess we found the first bust of that 2021 draft class. Davis mills might get more run than zacky boi.

Jets about to bench a #2 pick and @Black Rainbow is here nitpicking every bad play fields has.

Davis Mills is also about to be benched

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Gonna have to dispute you on this.
I would say Lance was the first bust, Wilson second.

But yeah...Wilson sucks ass.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

you were the one who wanted to draft Wilson

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Just be glad Fields fell to the Bears due to epilepsy fears. If there was redraft, Fields would go 2nd in draft.
Can't imagine if Shanahan just stayed put and drafted Fields, had him working with Kittle/Deebo/Aiyuk/McCaffrey, one of the best OL and defenses in the league, just ridiculous.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't imagine if Shanahan just stayed put and drafted Fields, had him working with Kittle/Deebo/Aiyuk/McCaffrey, one of the best OL and defenses in the league, just ridiculous.

Shanahan saw his QB & went all in, still kind of hard to say Lance will be anything yet with that injury. The entire 2021 QB class needed a big learning curve.

What still floors me is the Broncos passing on a QB only to give away a ton of picks for an aging Russell Wilson. Imagine being the one having to live with those career choices.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Shanahan saw his QB & went all in, still kind of hard to say Lance will be anything yet with that injury. The entire 2021 QB class needed a big learning curve.

What still floors me is the Broncos passing on a QB only to give away a ton of picks for an aging Russell Wilson. Imagine being the one having to live with those career choices

I felt shanahan wanted Mac Jones. Lynch talked him out of it because Jones limited physical ability.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but Wilson is white and has moxy!!
The NFL should start a campaign to find a cure for moxy in partnership with the National Moxy Foundation. They could have cool limited edition unis and catchy slogans and everything.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
If Wilson does start Sunday, I fully expect this to be the highlight game of his career. This defense is so horrendous that it can make any QB (even Wilson) look like an all pro rather easily. I fully expect it will be the game that Jets fans talk about in the offseason as the game that shows Wilson belongs in the NFL. 350 yds, 4 tds, ez.

Hope that was enough of a jinx.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I felt shanahan wanted Mac Jones. Lynch talked him out of it because Jones limited physical ability.

Oh man...imagine if Lynch traded up for Mac Jones.

I never saw Jones worth a first round pick. He is like a more clean cut & sober Kyle Orton.