First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Arturas Karnisovas, Marc Eversley Reportedly Leaning Towards Replacing Jim Boylen

"Arturas Karnisovas and Marc Eversley have received mixed feedback on the performance of Chicago Bulls coach Jim Boylen, and are leaning to replace him for next season, according to Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times.

Cowley adds that several key players reportedly ripped Boylen to Karnisovas and Eversley.

The Reinsdorfs, along with former vice president of basketball operations John Paxon, would like Boylen to remain as head coach."

If I'm Arturas and Eversely there's not way Boylen survives. The record of this team is atrocious. Plus if the majority of your roster hates the guy that's pretty damning. This is a player-driven league. You can't have your HC alienating your star players.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Reinsdorfs, along with former vice president of basketball operations John Paxon, would like Boylen to remain as head coach."
This is why the Bulls will not win another championship with John Paxson or Jerry Reinsdorf in any capacity in the Bulls organization... Jerry needs to just retire from the organization

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arturas Karnisovas, Marc Eversley Reportedly Leaning Towards Replacing Jim Boylen

"Arturas Karnisovas and Marc Eversley have received mixed feedback on the performance of Chicago Bulls coach Jim Boylen, and are leaning to replace him for next season, according to Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times.

Cowley adds that several key players reportedly ripped Boylen to Karnisovas and Eversley.

If I'm Arturas and Eversely there's not way Boylen survives. The record of this team is atrocious. Plus if the majority of your roster hates the guy that's pretty damning. This is a player-driven league. You can't have your HC alienating your star players.
I would say keep Boylen if you completely tearing it down cause why not? Now, if they telling the new GM Boylen is the coach of the future then dumb. Bulls need to trade Lavine and work with a core of Carter and White. Then, bring in a new coach for the sustainable future.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would say keep Boylen if you completely tearing it down cause why not? Now, if they telling the new GM Boylen is the coach of the future then dumb. Bulls need to trade Lavine and work with a core of Carter and White. Then, bring in a new coach for the sustainable future.
Bulls need to work with a core of none of the guys currently on the roster.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This guy is literally worse than COVID-19