Jim Boylen would be "Blindsided" if fired

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Getting fired as a head coach is the best thing in the world. You get paid millions of bucks for sitting at home.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Being a fan of the show Survivor.... anyone who thinks they would need to be blindsided to be fired, is pretty much fired. :)

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
the fact that he thinks he should still be the head coach says all you need to know.....he was blindsided when they hired him and never recovered. He will never be a head coach in the NBA again

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, NBA kinda weird. They fire but not like NFL. I would say a new regime would want heir own guy even if he is just a bridge coach. Him saying that is weird cause no one job is secure in any sport unless you are a proven winner. Your half way star Lavine seems to not care for him and he isnt getting the most out of him so I would think the writing is on the wall

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Eh, NBA kinda weird. They fire but not like NFL. I would say a new regime would want heir own guy even if he is just a bridge coach. Him saying that is weird cause no one job is secure in any sport unless you are a proven winner. Your half way star Lavine seems to not care for him and he isnt getting the most out of him so I would think the writing is on the wall

He cannot coach at a head coach levell.....the team has talent time to bring in someone new I rather have Holiberg TBH

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He cannot coach at a head coach levell.....the team is has talent time to bring in someone new I rather have Holiberg TBH
What talent? They have some good payers but nothing championship worthy. The league is full of stars and up and coming. Bulls dont have it. they can be middle of the pack. I dont disagree that he isnt a coach of the future but the team has nothing to be excited over player wise at this point.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

Said before, if they want to keep him in the G or D or whatever league will be to be a teacher, that would be fine, like it has been said, he is going to be getting paid anyway.

I am not sure Lavine is going to be here long. Moving MJ to Scotties position to put himself on the greatest bulls team of all time shows he is a guy that does not really get the concept. Best player on a team of nobodies who was not even named an all star while having a great season is not someone to build around.

Its a great start, but there will be turnover and most probably another 5 year plan, but at least its a new plan.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Boylen acting like a real bitch right now. All this crying in the media ain't gonna save your job.

Touch that resume up homeboy and start looking for your next landing spot. Learn from this experience and be better.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
When Karnisovas and Eversley meet and get to know the players, they will ask how they feel about Boylen and the players aren’t going to sugarcoat it. We already know how they feel about him. He’s good as gone. The last thing the new leadership needs is to get off the wrong foot and keep him in charge.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
He cannot coach at a head coach levell.....the team has talent time to bring in someone new I rather have Holiberg TBH

LOL, yeah, Bottom-3 talent. The roster is not garbage.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
FFS, if this is Boylen’s angle here...

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
What talent? They have some good payers but nothing championship worthy. The league is full of stars and up and coming. Bulls dont have it. they can be middle of the pack. I dont disagree that he isnt a coach of the future but the team has nothing to be excited over player wise at this point.

Let's keep him.on the staff so he can damage the bulls even more....time to get rid of jimbo negative force.....bring in holberg he will be a great fit for the young bulls

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:

Several key Bulls players have made the case to move on from their coach, so they are leaning toward starting with a new coach of their choosing and moving on from Boylen once a decision on the season is made by the league, according to a source.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Cowley's source has to be Boylen, right?