Jim McMahon responds back to Aaron Rodgers: ‘I owned the Packers’

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lol what a shitty spin. McMahon said he didn't even realize Rodgers had said that because he doesn't follow football that closely. He then said Rodgers does own the bears and he wasn't sure if the Bears have ever beaten him. Then went on to mention he owned the packers when he was a bear. Definitely didn't "fire back at him."

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good thing that this is settled!

Not only do Bears fans not give up the past golden days but Bears players are still stuck in it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks for the reminder that the Bears have sucked (outside of a few small bright spots) since I was 9 years old.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol what a shitty spin. McMahon said he didn't even realize Rodgers had said they because he doesn't follow football that closely. He then said Rodgers does own the bears and he wasn't sure if the Bears have ever beaten him. Then went on to mention he owned the packers when he was a bear. Definitely didn't "fire back at him."
lol he got you to read one of his articles

sucker

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
lol he got you to read one of his articles

sucker
I actually didn't read it. I just know the headline is different than the tone of what was actually said on the show. Does he mention everything that was said in the article? If so, that's a pretty boring piece.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's kind of sad, but I happened to notice that Jim McMahon has responded to someone's tweet with a video of the charles martin slam as 'when everything started going down the tubes', like, repeatedly, with the same response, over the past few months.

PeterG

Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
at least someone said something. need to lay some hits on Rodgers, my frents.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I actually didn't read it. I just know the headline is different than the tone of what was actually said on the show. Does he mention everything that was said in the article? If so, that's a pretty boring piece.
I didn't read it either

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It's kind of sad, but I happened to notice that Jim McMahon has responded to someone's tweet with a video of the charles martin slam as 'when everything started going down the tubes', like, repeatedly, with the same response, over the past few months.
“The Charles Mann curse”

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
at least someone said something. need to lay some hits on Rodgers, my frents.
Hi Peter,

I recently heard an interview with George Wendt, who as you know was the star of the Super Fans skits. Well the skit was written by Robert Smiegel, and Wendt said that the actual spelling is F-R-E-N-D-T-S.

I've always spelled it the way you did in your post, but it's the first time I've seen it written since I heard the interview. Please don't take this as me attacking you. Instead, it is in the spirit of sharing something that I've learned that we, as a community, can use in the future.

Thanks.

@TheWinman

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hi Peter,

I recently heard an interview with George Wendt, who as you know was the star of the Super Fans skits. Well the skit was written by Robert Smiegel, and Wendt said that the actual spelling is F-R-E-N-D-T-S.

I've always spelled it the way you did in your post, but it's the first time I've seen it written since I heard the interview. Please don't take this as me attacking you. Instead, it is in the spirit of sharing something that I've learned that we, as a community, can use in the future.

Thanks.

@TheWinman

God, I love the off-season

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is great and I will personally also be literally owning the Packers if they decide to monetize their stock in the form of a NFT because I will literally buy up so much of it that I will be able to pump and dump it and destroy as much wealth of dumb Packers fans as I can hahaha ?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is great and I will personally also be literally owning the Packers if they decide to monetize their stock in the form of a NFT because I will literally buy up so much of it that I will be able to pump and dump it and destroy as much wealth of dumb Packers fans as I can hahaha ?
I hear that Dan Campbell is making a NFT of him biting a knee cap @nc0gnet0