TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He accuses the Bears of trolling. They're not. They're just so fucking clueless and bad that they think tweeting Andy Dalton QB1 is cool.

Its honestly so fucking bad. Lol. We are literally a joke. Unintentionally hilarious. ?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rome has always been a pretentious prick but he has perfectly captured the feeling that Bear's fans have for this front office. They have sunk to new depths.....I would love for them to call a press conference and have no one show up.

They are now officially the worst franchise in Chicago.....a league wide embarrassment that should at least make the McCaskey family take a long look at what they are.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He accuses the Bears of trolling. They're not. They're just so fucking clueless and bad that they think tweeting Andy Dalton QB1 is cool.

Its honestly so fucking bad. Lol. We are literally a joke. Unintentionally hilarious. ?

Exactly. They are too out of touch to troll.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No doubt the Bears brass is outta touch, but all this over a vague twitter post?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I would be thinking I'd make Dalton beat out Foles. Foles sometimes plays like an angel. But then again, Dalton probably needs all the snaps. But for preseason, I'd make it a competition.