I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The 2011 NBA Draft had Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, Zach LaVine, Kemba Walker, Reggie Jackson, Valanciunas, Vucevic.

Given the fact that Leonard and Irving missed so many games in their career, I don't think it's crazy to consider taking Klay #1 and Jimmy #2.
Zach Lavine was not drafted in 2011. Didn’t check anyone else, just knew Zach wasn’t an 11 year Veteran yet

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
looks like jimmy did a good impression of our beloved Ben Gordon at the end

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Except BG probably would have made it. A shot like that was like a layup for him.

Not the greatest shot (even if a make, Celtics still have 16 on the clock down 1). I don't fault Jimmy for taking it though. No guarantee they are getting an open look like that in rhythm had they called a TO.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Except BG probably would have made it. A shot like that was like a layup for him.

Not the greatest shot (even if a make, Celtics still have 16 on the clock down 1). I don't fault Jimmy for taking it though. No guarantee they are getting an open look like that in rhythm had they called a TO.
BG did something exactly like that in G7 vs Boston in 2009.. though it wasn't anywhere near the end of the game.. it was like 5 minutes left in the 4th.. the Bulls had pulled to within 3 in that game, and BG took this wild 3 point shot when he could have driven to the basket. He missed and the Celtics then went on a little run. Bulls did pull back within 5 several times in the last two minutes, but never got closer than that.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
BG did something exactly like that in G7 vs Boston in 2009.. though it wasn't anywhere near the end of the game.. it was like 5 minutes left in the 4th.. the Bulls had pulled to within 3 in that game, and BG took this wild 3 point shot when he could have driven to the basket. He missed and the Celtics then went on a little run. Bulls did pull back within 5 several times in the last two minutes, but never got closer than that.
Yep. Just remember he chucked it. I was glad they got rid of him after that game

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Got me thinking about this LOL

Denzel did an amazing job of exposing how scouts just give any 4 year player the label "smart".

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol at least Jimmy's shot hit rim. Man Valentine is terrible

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol at least Jimmy's shot hit rim. Man Valentine is terrible
Jimmy shot wasnt bad. He played the entire game and carried the team. Playing for OT wasnt in their favor even at home

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jimmy shot wasnt bad. He played the entire game and carried the team. Playing for OT wasnt in their favor even at home
Oh I don't bash the shot at all. Dude was backpacking and had even hit a similar pull up 3 earlier in the game.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Mofo just shows up in the postseason. Put up 56 points followed up by a 40+ effort to putaway the Bucks

WORST TRADE IN BULLS HISTORY

WOW!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
As the years go by the more i believe Pat pulled off one of the biggest coups ever by sending Wade to Chicago to recruit Jimmy.

Bust

Liked Posts:
FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAME BOYZ

"Do your job" Butler calls out reporter . . . hah

Bust

Liked Posts:
Who on the Bulls can show this type of leadership? Pat Williams???