Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I didn't realize he was a free agent until this morning. I'm sure Ryan Pace still remembers how dominant he was with the Saints. With the free agent wide receiver pool looking so bleak, ol Jimmy might be a great grab for the Bears. It would be a great target for Mitch and take a bunch of pressure off of Shaheen.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is someone I have advocated for, for a few weeks now. He can play TE and the slot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Tate broke out after leaving Seattle and the Seahawks never looked like they knew what to do with Graham. We could get a potential bargain.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’ve mentioned him right after Millers injury. Bears need to bring in another tight end. Why not bring in someone proven to compliment sha’heman’. Eifert is a FA also. Eifert and Hiestand have a connection.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Graham will be 32 but Tony Gonzalez played his last season at 37. 83 Rec, 859 Yards, 8 TDs.

I still think we should focus on Adam Shaheen instead of paying Jimmy Graham $6 mil per season.

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
I’ve mentiikned right after Millers injury. Bears need to bring in another tight end. Why not bring in someone proven to compliment sha’heman’. Eifert is a FA also. Eifert and Hiestand have a connection.

We really want another injury prone pass catcher on this team?
The guy has only played 39 career games in 5 seasons and he has back issues.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Graham was incredibly underwhelming as a part of a Seahawks team that wasn’t running the ball very much at all. Seattle won’t miss him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I didn't realize he was a free agent until this morning. I'm sure Ryan Pace still remembers how dominant he was with the Saints. With the free agent wide receiver pool looking so bleak, ol Jimmy might be a great grab for the Bears. It would be a great target for Mitch and take a bunch of pressure off of Shaheen.

Shaheen is going to be a good one so no.

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
Shaheen is going to be a good one so no.

That's pure speculation. Don't have enough of a sample size from this year to know this. Getting Graham would allow Shaheen more time to develop his blocking etc.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Old, Injury Prone, Expensive... sign him!

If the price is good I’d be cool with it actually.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like Jimmy and if Pace went after him I wouldn't be opposed, but I think Shaheen can be just as productive as an older Jimmy can be.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

“Was” may be the key word there.... no problem if he is affordable but don’t break the bank.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Nagy's Offense utilizes the TE a lot, so having more than one good TE on the team is not a terrible idea.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Old, Injury Prone, Expensive... sign him!

If the price is good I’d be cool with it actually.

I'd advise at least doing a little research on your posts before you make an effort to type them.......he has missed 7 games due to injury in his 8 year career.....

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Yeah we need at least a couple tight ends and Jimmy could really help out there along with Shaheen. Not to mention the free agent WR group is underwhelming.

I think JG should be Paces biggest FA target along with Allen Robinson. Keep Wright, Inman, Merideth, then draft OL and Defense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hammer

Liked Posts:
I'd rather give young talented guys like Shaheen and Brown a chance to shine, and more importantly, spend money on positions of more critical need, like WR, RT, OLB and CB.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could have him for the same ($7 mil?) they're paying Sims??

Gotta be better than Sims. Won't block as much, but worth putting out a feeler offer. Heavy on incentive pay.

Also, each team has to spend up to min. cap or pay fines for that too.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets