Joke-kim Noah

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
i cringe every time he enters the game. This league has passed him by. Heart is one thing but flat out skill will kill it every time. He is the lightest in the ass center i have ever seen. Undersized(not his fault but an reality). Portis should be playing even though he also needs to bulk up also.( i know rookie)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i cringe every time he enters the game. This league has passed him by. Heart is one thing but flat out skill will kill it every time. He is the lightest in the ass center i have ever seen. Undersized(not his fault but an reality). Portis should be playing even though he also needs to bulk up also.( i know rookie)

Rubbish. HE is an excellent defender and a good rebounder. I also noticed that he must have been really hitting the weights in the off season because he really has some guns on him now. I kind of wonder if that work had a negative influence on his "shooting"?

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMFAO!!!! U will see as barkley says "guys will be sending limo's to make sure he plays".

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

change your name to rackshit

btw, "joke-kim" has been the bulls best rebounder, passer, and defender through the first 3 games and all the numbers back this up

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Rubbish. HE is an excellent defender and a good rebounder. I also noticed that he must have been really hitting the weights in the off season because he really has some guns on him now. I kind of wonder if that work had a negative influence on his "shooting"?

His "guns" look the same, you act as if Dwight Howard is playing for the Bulls. In this offense, he is a bit of a liability. This is why I told you months ago that Marc Gasol is as good if not better. Defend, Rebound, Score...Noah doesn't do all three.

Unless he takes a substantial pay cut, i don't see him coming back next year.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Yep, Noah is a hot mess.

He can't jump or shoot, and no lateral mobility to speak of anymore. That pretty much makes him useless as a ballplayer.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy can't make a free throw to save his life. He's one of the worst offensive players in the league. His passing is incredibly overrated. It's time to trade him.

He should have his #13 hanging in the rafters someday. But he's just not a very good player anymore.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The guy can't make a free throw to save his life. He's one of the worst offensive players in the league. His passing is incredibly overrated. It's time to trade him. He should have his #13 hanging in the rafters someday. But he's just not a very good player anymore.
I don't know about retiring his jersey either...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His "guns" look the same, you act as if Dwight Howard is playing for the Bulls. In this offense, he is a bit of a liability. This is why I told you months ago that Marc Gasol is as good if not better. Defend, Rebound, Score...Noah doesn't do all three.

Unless he takes a substantial pay cut, i don't see him coming back next year.

No they do not. He really has muscled up in the off season. As for being a liability in this offense, I don't know about that. As for Gasol, yeah, at this point he is better but then again, he is better than virtually every other center out there. Again, as for liabilities, I would number Gasol, and Rose in that category in that game. Neither was worth a crap.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Joakim is a liability on offence. Can't make a jump shot, can't make a free throw and doesn't have the strength or touch needed to make easy hoops around the bucket consistently. You can't be a truly great passer if you aren't some sort of a threat yourself.

Rebounding and defence is still there though. Would still love to have his energy and attitude on my team. He belongs coming off the bench and playing less minutes at this point though.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
No they do not. He really has muscled up in the off season. As for being a liability in this offense, I don't know about that. As for Gasol, yeah, at this point he is better but then again, he is better than virtually every other center out there. Again, as for liabilities, I would number Gasol, and Rose in that category in that game. Neither was worth a crap.

That's one game out of 82. Noah is a liability 82 out of 82 games. If "you don't know about that"...then there ain't much you know when it comes to basketball. He's pretty much Anderson Verajao at this point.

And Gasol at his worst garners attention from the defense. Did you see how they played Noah in that game? As soon as he got the ball the defense sagged WAAAAAAAAAAY back off of him. They did everything but take seats while he had the ball. If you think they would do that to Gasol at the top of the key with the ball in his hand...you are fooling yourself.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
The legend of Noah's great passing skills. U should be a great passer on offense if u can't do much else. In his prime and healthy he wasn't a great shooter and had terrible footwork around the basket. It's beyond pathetic watching him on the offensive side of the court. One summer he came back from off season and the total of his offensive game he learned was that terrible running layup hook shot crap that usually starts the fast-break for the other team. I have played with guys at the YMCA with Noah's exact skills, and those guys would not be picked up if they didn't call next before everyone else. And u want Noah's Jersey in the rafters next to Jordans or Pippens?? LMFAO
Joke kim Noah fans. smh!!

Be honest and don't vote with your heart. Who would u rather have play back-up for Gasol? Noah or Portis? #TRUTH

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The legend of Noah's great passing skills. U should be a great passer on offense if u can't do much else. In his prime and healthy he wasn't a great shooter and had terrible footwork around the basket. It's beyond pathetic watching him on the offensive side of the court. One summer he came back from off season and the total of his offensive game he learned was that terrible running layup hook shot crap that usually starts the fast-break for the other team. I have played with guys at the YMCA with Noah's exact skills, and those guys would not be picked up if they didn't call next before everyone else. And u want Noah's Jersey in the rafters next to Jordans or Pippens?? LMFAO
Joke kim Noah fans. smh!!

Be honest and don't vote with your heart. Who would u rather have play back-up for Gasol? Noah or Portis? #TRUTH

are you really asking this?? noah leads the team in rebounds, assists, defense, and is .1 behind jimmy for steals per 36 minutes and you think he is the problem??? go huff some more glue from a bag kiddo

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Joakim Noah
13•Center
3 0.7 0.3 25% — — 1 5 6 2.7 1 1.7 2
That's 3 games 0.7 points on 25% shooting 6 rebounds 2.7 assist 1 steal and 1.7 turnovers
please go to nba.com bulls homepage and look for yourself. lol #blindnoahlove

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Joakim Noah
13•Center
3 0.7 0.3 25% — — 1 5 6 2.7 1 1.7 2
That's 3 games 0.7 points on 25% shooting 6 rebounds 2.7 assist 1 steal and 1.7 turnovers
please go to nba.com bulls homepage and look for yourself. lol #blindnoahlove

Well Noah was never really known for his scoring. Also we are still only 3 going on 4 games in in an 82 game season.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Well Noah was never really known for his scoring. Also we are still only 3 going on 4 games in in an 82 game season.

That is the root of the problem. U guys like players for there personality. i watch for their skill-set. it's kinda important to be able to score when you know points count and all. if they gave trophies out strictly on defense and rebounding Noah would still be empty handed. U can't argue a stat line and then be shown the truth and then say well it's only been 3 games. Watch that dude on the court. A entire off season? Hell entire career and no legit low-post game to speak of.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's one game out of 82. Noah is a liability 82 out of 82 games. If "you don't know about that"...then there ain't much you know when it comes to basketball. He's pretty much Anderson Verajao at this point.

And Gasol at his worst garners attention from the defense. Did you see how they played Noah in that game? As soon as he got the ball the defense sagged WAAAAAAAAAAY back off of him. They did everything but take seats while he had the ball. If you think they would do that to Gasol at the top of the key with the ball in his hand...you are fooling yourself.

Why do you bring up Marc Gasol? Earth to you. He isn't on the Bulls and never will be. You point out a guy who played well in the Detroit game and bagged on him. Where is the criticism of the guys who played like shit as in Pau Gasol and Rose as well as the guy who coached like shit as in Freddie? When was the last time you saw a team play with 4 against 5????? Hoosiers????????

Troy23

Liked Posts:
Wow, sometimes I can really hate Bulls fans. The shit I see getting thrown at some players by some individuals, really need to question their "support" of the Chicago Bulls and it's players.