Jonathan Toews Speaks - The Captain Is Back

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was just thinking the same thing, Bob! Anyways, this is fantastic news and I'm glad the Captain is back and that it isn't anything serious.
Just thinking about the spoiled,entitled millennials who make more money than this great player and the fact most of em can't even win a PO series is a fucking joke.
Thinking about the so-called heir apparent gives me a chuckle too but having JT back might be the one thing that gets Kirby Dach over the top.......the staff is pretty much clueless in developing centers. Just take a quick look at every center not named Kampf's FO% last year.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Just thinking about the spoiled,entitled millennials who make more money than this great player and the fact most of em can't even win a PO series is a fucking joke.
Thinking about the so-called heir apparent gives me a chuckle too but having JT back might be the one thing that gets Kirby Dach over the top.......the staff is pretty much clueless in developing centers. Just take a quick look at every center not named Kampf's FO% last year.
I was thinking the same in reference to Dach, Toews will mentor this kid and get him to reach levels that know one on this team is capable of, players and or coach.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He smiled more in that clip than in the entire time he's been on the Hawks....he looks great, relaxed.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Thank you Bob, that was just fantastic, I had goosebumps watching, I think those 2 goals in game 7 versus the Ducks those breakaway goals versus the Blues and watching Toews and Panarin brought back all those good memories of when this team mattered. The excitement and commitment from the Hawks, those days will go unmatched for a long time.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I am going to put this out there, there has been a ton of speculation the timing of this coincides with the sexual assault allegations case that has been swept under the rug by the Hawks. Reading around the net, many believe that the Captain may have possibly known about this, even though he is not in any shape or form a part of this, can he be placed in the same category as Bergevin as to really and truthfully be unaware of what transpired in 2010. Could the Captain be forced to take the stand if John Doe’s attorney subpoena him. This case is getting ready to be cracked wide open the minute the Cup finals are over. My personal view, shit is about to hit the fan, hopefully Rocky distances the Hawks franchise from those in management who knew about these actions prior to them becoming available to the public.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I am going to put this out there, there has been a ton of speculation the timing of this coincides with the sexual assault allegations case that has been swept under the rug by the Hawks. Reading around the net, many believe that the Captain may have possibly known about this, even though he is not in any shape or form a part of this, can he be placed in the same category as Bergevin as to really and truthfully be unaware of what transpired in 2010. Could the Captain be forced to take the stand if John Doe’s attorney subpoena him. This case is getting ready to be cracked wide open the minute the Cup finals are over. My personal view, shit is about to hit the fan, hopefully Rocky distances the Hawks franchise from those in management who knew about these actions prior to them becoming available to the public.

Hey HIM, this isn't directed at you, but I just think those are rumors; I don't think they have any merit, personally. It's kind of funny because every Blackhawks fan was desperate for Toews to put out something -- anything! -- about his condition and how he's doing; and the minute he does, now it's a conspiracy and he's only doing it to cover up for the franchise and make the assault allegations old news. I strongly doubt it. There's zero reason for him to protect the org, and I've stated before, no player is really culpable here, even if they were told about it from the source (which there is zero indication of).

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Hey HIM, this isn't directed at you, but I just think those are rumors; I don't think they have any merit, personally. It's kind of funny because every Blackhawks fan was desperate for Toews to put out something -- anything! -- about his condition and how he's doing; and the minute he does, now it's a conspiracy and he's only doing it to cover up for the franchise and make the assault allegations old news. I strongly doubt it. There's zero reason for him to protect the org, and I've stated before, no player is really culpable here, even if they were told about it from the source (which there is zero indication of).
I only post to create conversation, yes there is a ton of conspiracies circulating and I do agree with your thought process, yes Hawks fans were desperate for news on Toews, and yes I agree why would Toews protect the organization, however it’s the timing, and that timing has created people to act on these rumours and now you say Keith is on the trading block, all arrows are going to point to the big elephant in the room, one way or another.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I only post to create conversation, yes there is a ton of conspiracies circulating and I do agree with your thought process, yes Hawks fans were desperate for news on Toews, and yes I agree why would Toews protect the organization, however it’s the timing, and that timing has created people to act on these rumours and now you say Keith is on the trading block, all arrows are going to point to the big elephant in the room, one way or another.

For sure man, definitely good food for thought.

Bust

Liked Posts:
33 years OLD. Toes is a broken down hockey player.

Do the right thing jonny, RETIRE.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
33 years OLD. Toes is a broken down hockey player.

Do the right thing jonny, RETIRE.
Who was the Hawks best player in last summer's PO's? Who outplayed the Oiler's overpaid millennial,regular season wonders?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is what happened only two years ago when a petulant,immature HC finally decided to played K&T together.....

Kubalik potted 30 in 68 games with JT winnin' board battles and settin' his winger up point blank a half dozen times a game a year ago BUT......Kubalik potted 17 in 56 games w/o JT last year.

If they keep K&T then play em together and let em add to their outstanding career stats,put D-cat with em and and fucking look out.....let the rest of the idiots figure out the other lines!

What we probably see is K,T D-Cat and Kubalik all on different lines in some stupid attempt at balanced scoring again. The Chicago Black Hawks might be the worst coached team in the league.