Jordan Howard suffers possible Achilles injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Worst possible injury for a RB. Isn't a torn Achilles a year long recovery for anyone not named Suggs?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox said that, Howard said there is nothing wrong with him. Who knows.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I don't think he could ride a bike or walk around with a torn Achilles.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any updates to this rumor?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The latest I could find on Howard:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/three-and-out-was-jordan-howard-hurt-or-not-eddie-goldman/

"Coach John Fox said that Howard suffered an Achilles/ankle injury, but that the team wasn’t exactly sure what.

Asked about the Achilles/ankle injury that Fox referenced, Howard said, “Nah, I ain’t suffer nothing.”

But something was wrong. Howard (15 carries, 100 yards) only had two carries in the second half after 13 in the first half.

Howard said he felt a “little tightness” that “just came.” He spent parts of the second half riding the bike by the trainer’s table.

“I’m good, man,” Howard said.

Fox didn’t specify as to when Howard was hurt.

“I can’t really answer that honestly,” he said.

Howard was reinserted in the game with less than six minutes remaining. He had a nine-yard run and left with a slight limp."

Goldman:

"Defensive tackle Eddie Goldman played for the first time since suffering a high ankle sprain in Week 2.

Trainers tended to Goldman in the fourth quarter, when he went down to a knee. Fox said after the game that Goldman had an ankle injury.

“Man, it was just … I got a stinger in my head,” Goldman said. “I kind of fell on the ground, hit my head a little bit. But I’m fine.”

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goldman seems a little injury prone. He's always getting nicked up.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Reactions: WCL

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The latest I could find on Howard:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/three-and-out-was-jordan-howard-hurt-or-not-eddie-goldman/

"Coach John Fox said that Howard suffered an Achilles/ankle injury, but that the team wasn’t exactly sure what.

Asked about the Achilles/ankle injury that Fox referenced, Howard said, “Nah, I ain’t suffer nothing.”

But something was wrong. Howard (15 carries, 100 yards) only had two carries in the second half after 13 in the first half.

Howard said he felt a “little tightness” that “just came.” He spent parts of the second half riding the bike by the trainer’s table.

“I’m good, man,” Howard said.

Fox didn’t specify as to when Howard was hurt.

“I can’t really answer that honestly,” he said.

Howard was reinserted in the game with less than six minutes remaining. He had a nine-yard run and left with a slight limp."

Goldman:

"Defensive tackle Eddie Goldman played for the first time since suffering a high ankle sprain in Week 2.

Trainers tended to Goldman in the fourth quarter, when he went down to a knee. Fox said after the game that Goldman had an ankle injury.

“Man, it was just … I got a stinger in my head,” Goldman said. “I kind of fell on the ground, hit my head a little bit. But I’m fine.”

Does Fox just call everything an ankle? Is that how this works?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Does Fox just call everything an ankle? Is that how this works?

Broken ankle.
broken-nose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.