Jordan Howard

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
He has way less carries than Elliott and breaks a lot more tackles than Elliott. We will see how the year finishes out but number one back in this years draft class is not out of the question. Howard just ran for 150+ yards with two pro bowl guards missing.

Thread ruined. Can we not talk about a player we like without asinine comments from dumbasses

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
As long as he doesn't go Eddie Lacey on us I am fine with his weight. I agree his has nice combination of power and vision which isn't common throughout the NFL. Don't give Pace too much credit though, remember we have to find reasons to fire him. Need to get rid of this thread along with the Leonard Floyd one. That's too many positives for a draft class that also has secured a solid starting guard in Whitehair, and a ootential 3rd round steal in Jonathan Bullard..

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has way less carries than Elliott and breaks a lot more tackles than Elliott. We will see how the year finishes out but number one back in this years draft class is not out of the question. Howard just ran for 150+ yards with two pro bowl guards missing.

Better vision as well.....yes Elliott is a load to bring down at the second level, but he doesnt create very well when nothing is there.... He should be thankful for the oline that he has.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Just that ability to pick up 2-3 yards when there's very little there the way Howard does makes a huge difference. It's the difference between manageable and unfavourable 3rd down situations.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Howard is looking like a great pick. Im very happy with him as a main rb. Great vision and always is going forward.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Howard had a nice game. I freaking benched him on my fantasy team because he was projected 3, and I didn't know what Fox would do. Last night should have sealed who the starter is the rest of the year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's averaging 5.1 for the year, pretty awesome. I love how he waits for his blocks and then just goes all out to the hole.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Thread ruined. Can we not talk about a player we like without asinine comments from dumbasses

Out of ALL the comments in this thread so far, THIS is the one you choose as "asinine"?

that-word-inigo-montoya-word-think-means-princess-bride-mand-demotivational-poster-1260739585.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He ran a 4.59 vs Elliots 4.47. That's about 1 yard difference over 40 yards. Oh and he pulled away from the safety last night Jayron Kearse. He was caught by CB that had the angle. And all of this doesn't mean shit, because if he keeps performing as he has I don't care if he is one legged with a lazy eye.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
He ran a 4.59 vs Elliots 4.47. That's about 1 yard difference over 40 yards. Oh and he pulled away from the safety last night Jayron Kearse. He was caught by CB that had the angle. And all of this doesn't mean shit, because if he keeps performing as he has I don't care if he is one legged with a lazy eye.

Exactly. He looked pretty damn fast on that 69 yard run.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
was faster. A two-time indoor track state champ at 60 yards, and two-time state 100 yard dash champ.

Class B high school state champ who ran a 9.8 100 yard dash in 1967. He may have had a bit better top end speed than Howard, but he ran a 4.6 40 in 1972, compared to Howard's 4.59.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Slow guys don't rip off 50 and 70 yard runs. He just doesn't have the long speed to pull away from CBs.

I agree to an extent but you do know he had a 69yard run last night, right? He wasn't a high pick because of injury concerns and to a lesser extent break away speed. But in the era of two and even three running backs in rotation, he is a great part of the offense and a great value.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Only 1 way to clean out the pipes

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Howard had a nice game. I freaking benched him on my fantasy team because he was projected 3, and I didn't know what Fox would do. Last night should have sealed who the starter is the rest of the year.

Wow that had to hurt seeing him get 200 yards combined and a TD.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That 1.5 yards over 60 would have got him a TD. I also don't care as other things are more important. Someone else dpesn't pick that line, scrub off an arm or get the 1st 60 yards.