Jordan Love looking sharp at OTA’s

alswank87

Liked Posts:
No offense, but nothing really matters until the regular season starts. I understand getting excited over how the bears look in OTAs, but bashing the packers OTAs this early makes it much worse if Jordan love turns out to be average or better.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's the Packers anyway even if Jordon Love is the next HOF QB they'll waste his career like they did with Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers. I think the Van Ness draft pick showed that.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No offense, but nothing really matters until the regular season starts. I understand getting excited over how the bears look in OTAs, but bashing the packers OTAs this early makes it much worse if Jordan love turns out to be average or better.
No offense, but no shit Sherlock.

My entire football fandom has consisted of 30+ straight years of the NASCAR jackets in Entitledtown enjoying a 1st ballot HOF QB. It literally can’t get worse.

It’s a new era and I’m going to enjoy the fuck out of it the way I choose.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
It's the Packers anyway even if Jordon Love is the next HOF QB they'll waste his career like they did with Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers. I think the Van Ness draft pick showed that.

We wasted Favre and Rodgers on route to two SB with since 95', the most by any team aside from the cheatriots? Lol? The Bears wasted their whole modern franchise history.

Um, why would taking Lucas Van Ness be 'wasting' Love's career lol. Pass rusher is more important then WR, which we easily find in the second round and beyond.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We wasted Favre and Rodgers on route to two SB with since 95', the most by any team aside from the cheatriots? Lol? The Bears wasted their whole modern franchise history.

Um, why would taking Lucas Van Ness be 'wasting' Love's career lol. Pass rusher is more important then WR, which we easily find in the second round and beyond.

So Rodgers has been to the same amount of superbowls as Rex Grossman? Yeah Bears are known for building great defenses and having bad QB's.

You drafted a Bears fan DE that never started in his career. He's a reach in round one but he can develop. Goodluck finding a WR1 in round 2.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Did you know that there's a NY football team called the giants? And a team in Kansas city as well...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did you know that there's a NY football team called the giants? And a team in Kansas city as well...
KC 2 SB’s
Denver 3 SB’s
StLouis 2 SB’s
Baltimore 2 SB’s
Pittsburgh 2 SB’s
TB 2 SB’s
St Louis/LAR 2 SB’s
NYG 2 SB’s

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So Rodgers has been to the same amount of superbowls as Rex Grossman? Yeah Bears are known for building great defenses and having bad QB's.

You drafted a Bears fan DE that never started in his career. He's a reach in round one but he can develop. Goodluck finding a WR1 in round 2.
They backed it up with a TE in the 2nd who has 2 career receiving tds that played 3 games last year.

Sign Gutey to a lifetime contract!

mecha

Liked Posts:

KC 2 SB’s
Denver 3 SB’s
StLouis 2 SB’s
Baltimore 2 SB’s
Pittsburgh 2 SB’s
TB 2 SB’s
St Louis/LAR 2 SB’s
NYG 2 SB’s

sorry @Loveitout, you are a delusional dummy fantard

big ups @bamainatlanta

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Who's this we you keep speaking of? You don't play for the team...you are aware of this, right?

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Rodgers won as many superbowls as the Bears franchise lol.

Noone had Van Esse going past the top 15, but thanks for making up nonsense.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Yes. And the Ravens. They are tied with the Packers for most SBs since 95', aside from denver and cheatriots.

Last edited: