Josh Gordon

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok Steven A Smith chill out. I was responding to people comparing him to a true junkie Johnny Manzel. I'm fully aware of the NFLs rules.

Actually, Gordon is a hardcore addict. He's been caught and suspended multiple times in college. He still couldn't stop, so he got thrown out of school. He was caught and suspended multiple times in the NFL. He still couldn't stop, and was thrown out of the league. This is an individual with a serious addiction problem.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd go for it, Bears got nothing to lose. Why anyone would be insanely upset with Gordon is beyond me. He fucks up, you cut him. Pretty simple. They wouldn't be investing huge dollars.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Actually, Gordon is a hardcore addict. He's been caught and suspended multiple times in college. He still couldn't stop, so he got thrown out of school. He was caught and suspended multiple times in the NFL. He still couldn't stop, and was thrown out of the league. This is an individual with a serious addiction problem.

I suspect that a lot of people do not believe that weed is addictive. I would disagree with those people.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suspect that a lot of people do not believe that weed is addictive. I would disagree with those people.

Weed is addictive. But… as someone who has detoxed from both weed and opiates, opiates are far more addictive and dangerous. The NFL has no problem with the latter.

They really should re-think their stance on medically prescribed marijuana imo as it is an effective pain killer as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
man, i'd take a flier if it was cheap and with clauses in case he screws up.