Josh Gordon

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Last I heard he was getting close to applying for reinstatement with the league after going through a tedious rehab. I think he'd be worth a flyer if his request gets approved. I'm not sure if Cleveland still owns his rights but if so maybe the Bears offer them a 5th Round pick. Thoughts?

Liked Posts:
last i heard he was getting close to applying for reinstatement with the league after going through a tedious rehab. I think he'd be worth a flyer if his request gets approved. I'm not sure if cleveland still owns his rights but if so maybe the bears offer them a 5th round pick. Thoughts?

die!

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Pace signs him he is a genius for picking him up at a great value, prove it deal. If Pace doesn't sign him he is brilliant to not touch that hot mess. Pace can do no wrong suckas.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Just an incredible waste of talent... Stupid is painful!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can assure you Josh Gordon will never be a Bear.....

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Pryor hasn't established himself as a WR yet which is why no teams were willing to give him more than a 1 year deal. All of Gordon's problems have been substance abuse problems off the field. This is the first time he's taken ownership of his problems and went to rehab to address them. I think he's got something to prove and still has a lot left in the tank. Never know...he could be the next Chris Carter given a second chance.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
I'd take a shot on him & Manziel if the Bears get a chance.

They have a lot of upside and we genuinely suck.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I'd take a shot on him & Manziel if the Bears get a chance.

They have a lot of upside and we genuinely suck.

Gordon only needs a 6th chance.

And THIS could be the year that Cutler puts it all together. Am I right?

Reactions: WCL

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Pace signs him he is a genius for picking him up at a great value, prove it deal. If Pace doesn't sign him he is brilliant to not touch that hot mess. Pace can do no wrong suckas.

If Pace signs him he is an idiot for picking him up at a great value, prove it deal. If Pace doesn't sign him he is an idiot to not touch that hot mess. Pace can do no right suckas.

It goes both ways in Drama land

Rise

Liked Posts:
Gordon is not some huge drug addict. He smokes weed and had an alcoholic drink on an airplane. Oh what a trouble maker!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Gordon is not some huge drug addict. He smokes weed and had an alcoholic drink on an airplane. Oh what a trouble maker!

And smoking weed is prohibited if you want to play in the NFL.

And no one gives a shit about your stance on weed and whether it should or shouldn't be allow in the NFL. As of now, it's not allowed. Which means, if you smoke it and get caught, you don't get to play. And last I checked, being available to play is kind of an important part of being a worthwhile NFL football player.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Gordon only needs a 6th chance.

And THIS could be the year that Cutler puts it all together. Am I right?

Ridiculous. It's about your level of investment.

Less than $1M for Josh Gordon is a substantially more well calculated risk than $54M in guaranteed money for Cutler.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Ridiculous. It's about your level of investment.

Less than $1M for Josh Gordon is a substantially more well calculated risk than $54M in guaranteed money for Cutler.

This is the year that they turn it around!!

Rise

Liked Posts:
And smoking weed is prohibited if you want to play in the NFL.

And no one gives a shit about your stance on weed and whether is should or shouldn't be allow in the NFL. As of now, it's not allowed. Which means, if you smoke it and get caught, you don't get to play. And last I checked, being available to play is kind of an important part of being a worthwhile NFL football player.

Ok Steven A Smith chill out. I was responding to people comparing him to a true junkie Johnny Manzel. I'm fully aware of the NFLs rules.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Ok Steven A Smith chill out. I was responding to people comparing him to a true junkie Johnny Manzel. I'm fully aware of the NFLs rules.

No one in this thread compared Gordon to Manziel. Don't make stuff up.

Unless you took the, snorting coke off Manziel's back comment serious.

If that's the case, then I can't help you...

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really thought Gordon was gonna be the next Randy Moss. It's a shame he's had so many problems.

I do find it pretty comical that the NFL has no problem with players taking copious amount of opioid pain killers but marijuana use is fineable-suspendible offense.

I don't smoke anymore but I can tell everyone here from experience that opioid addiction is a much worse vice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk