Josh Schrock on Bears' passing offense: 'I wouldn't be worried' (FTO)

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
less than 7min.

@2:54.....Schrock makes and excellent point about the pass pro.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
less than 7min.

We all know the offensive line is bad that's not a secret but is he going to be the guy when the line is better? They said Trubisky would be an all pro with a good offensive line but he's clearly not but it's still not fair to Fields but regardless he still needs to overcome.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
We all know the offensive line is bad that's not a secret but is he going to be the guy when the line is better? They said Trubisky would be an all pro with a good offensive line but he's clearly not but it's still not fair to Fields but regardless he still needs to overcome.
Who the fuck said this???? Link please.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
less than 7min.

By excellent point, you mean he agrees with you despite the metrics disagreeing with both of you.

But but but, CCS said the OL has been fine.............................

But but but, all this dude did is give his own opinion. What makes his opinion any better than CCS?

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are a reetard.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
less than 7min.

Well the OL is one of the factors dictating whether any Qb is "going to be the guy" ....right?
I'll judge JF, when I can consistently see him scanning the field in a clean pocket. Like Rodgers last week

........but he's clearly not but it's still not fair to Fields but regardless he still needs to overcome.

LOL....my guy, you just double-down, double back and kinda contradicted yourself with that statement.
I don't know any Qb that overcomes a mediocre OL with a struggling blind-side LT .

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fans say that about most players in their first two years especially with a coaching change. Think before posting

Exactly and if they read between the lines instead of meatballing they'd have more realistic expectations.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well the OL is one of the factors dictating whether any Qb is "going to be the guy" ....right?
I'll judge JF, when I can consistently see him scanning the field in a clean pocket. Like Rodgers last week

LOL....my guy, you just double-down, double back and kinda contradicted yourself with that statement.
I don't know any Qb that overcomes a mediocre OL with a struggling blind-side LT .
Plenty of QB's have played well as possible in a bad offensive line Tony Romo 2008-2013, Andrew Luck went through HELL, Joe Burrow, Eli Manning won a superbowl with the 28 ranked offensive line & 32nd ranked running game, DeShaun Watson went through HELL with Texans, Cam Newton had a new LT every year almost.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
less than 7min.

By excellent point, you mean he agrees with you despite the metrics disagreeing with both of you.

But but but, all this dude did is give his own opinion. What makes his opinion any better than CCS?

JF getting beat up in a collapsing is not, as u put it "By excellent point, you mean he agrees with you despite the metrics disagreeing with both of you.". Did u hear what the guy said.....GB defenders were cracking JF on every pass play.
Is that a lie ??? @2:34 was DT Kenny Clark lying ???