Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
That, plus bijan falling and bears trading up to take him would be my ideal draft. He could draft bums after that for all I care.
Please no trade ups but Bijan is a stud.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears need to seriously consider JSN in a trade down. They have the money to address the 3T, C, LB and RT positions in free agency. Fields needs weapons and JSN is perfect for him because he’s an elite separator. How much better is this offense with Mooney and Claypool outside with JSN in the slot? Add in Kmet and I think you have the start of something interesting.

With the additional draft capital, they should look for a LG, CB and a 2nd TE to start. This is a nice draft for all of those positions. Pick up another LB late.

Bruce Feldman of The Athletic said rival coaches he spoke to said JSN is better than Olave or Wilson and 2nd to only Harrison Jr. in the recent bevy of OSU receivers.
since Poles didn't address the 3T C or OT in FA what say you now?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I like JSN and he could very well be the BPA, but he is a luxury at this point considering the state of our OL. Poles can't afford to pass on OL in round 1.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
since Poles didn't address the 3T C or OT in FA what say you now?

I’d be happy with Johnson Jr. at 9. They’re certainly not taking a center there and quite frankly I don’t see a 3T worth that slot or a trade down. Jalen Carter is a fat tub of lazy goo.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I like JSN and he could very well be the BPA, but he is a luxury at this point considering the state of our OL. Poles can't afford to pass on OL in round 1.

Could you live with JSN, if he came away with Duncan, Wypler/Tippmann and one of the edge players with the next three picks? Maybe add Benton from Wisconsin in the 4th…

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d be happy with Johnson Jr. at 9. They’re certainly not taking a center there and quite frankly I don’t see a 3T worth that slot or a trade down. Jalen Carter is a fat tub of lazy goo.
agree that Carter has red flags, but I still feel he will be a star JMHO

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
agree that Carter has red flags, but I still feel he will be a star JMHO

He might be but I don’t think he has the attitude they are looking for in a player. They’ve certainly seen and spoken to him enough to know if they think he’s worth the risk.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Could you live with JSN, if he came away with Duncan, Wypler/Tippmann and one of the edge players with the next three picks? Maybe add Benton from Wisconsin in the 4th…

No, not with the OL the way it currently is. We desperately need a Tackle. The only player on the market I see as a possibility of making it a negotiable is if we sign Isaiah Wynn.

We should also look to add a Center with one of the 2nds regardless of what we do with the 1st rounder. But we still need a Tackle and a Center won't fix that.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
No, not with the OL the way it currently is. We desperately need a Tackle. The only player on the market I see as a possibility of making it a negotiable is if we sign Isaiah Wynn.

We should also look to add a Center with one of the 2nds regardless of what we do with the 1st rounder. But we still need a Tackle and a Center won't fix that.

Duncan is an athletic OT from Maryland and Wypler/Tippmann are centers.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I've been thinking that Poles would go with a defensive line player, and Carter would certainly be tough to pass on if he falls. But now i'm pretty firmly on the Paris Johnson train cause i'd rather see Fields and the offense have everything it needs to excel and carry the team while the defensive rebuild comes a little later. It's entirely possible though, if not likely, that Paris gone by #9 though.

Poles has shown that he'll go by his board though. Two defensive backs with his top 2 picks last year when everyone was screaming for a wide receiver shows that it's entirely possible that a guy like Gonzalez could be the pick, or maybe even JSN if Poles has him rated highly enough, even though OT/DL are bigger needs.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I've been thinking that Poles would go with a defensive line player, and Carter would certainly be tough to pass on if he falls. But now i'm pretty firmly on the Paris Johnson train cause i'd rather see Fields and the offense have everything it needs to excel and carry the team while the defensive rebuild comes a little later. It's entirely possible though, if not likely, that Paris gone by #9 though.

Poles has shown that he'll go by his board though. Two defensive backs with his top 2 picks last year when everyone was screaming for a wide receiver shows that it's entirely possible that a guy like Gonzalez could be the pick, or maybe even JSN if Poles has him rated highly enough, even though OT/DL are bigger needs.

The only team in front of the Bears that might take him I believe is the Raiders barring a trade up by some other team.

1st two picks are QB.

AZ will probably take Anderson.

Indy - QB

Seahawks have young bookend OTs…

Detroit - Carter, Wilson or CB - They’re set at OT.

Raiders - maybe QB with Jimmy G. as a bridge
Johnson could land here.

Falcons - They have Matthews and McGary at OT - Is Ridder their answer at QB?
They could grab JSN. They have Drake London and a bunch of garbage at WR. Their second corner is 33, so a CB could go here too.

Bears -

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The only team in front of the Bears that might take him I believe is the Raiders barring a trade up by some other team.

1st two picks are QB.

Indy - QB

Johnson could land here.

They could grab JSN. They have Drake London and a bunch of garbage at WR. Their second corner is 33, so a CB could go here too.

Bears -
In that case i would hope for Paris, who could easily be considered BPA at that point as well, probably right alongside Gonzalez if he's still there.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I dont think its feasible anymore to take him at #9.

Too many cooks bruh.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Mooney or Claypool are asking for 18m or more then I have no problem drafting JSN if he is graded as elite.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

1st two picks are QB.

Indy - QB

Detroit - Carter, Wilson - They’re set at OT.

Johnson could land here.

Bears -

1st two picks are QB.

Indy - QB

Johnson could land here.

Bears -
doubt the Lions go CB after FA