JT Daniels

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I think he has a lot of upside. Injured early last season and transferred to UGA. UGA homer here, so trying not to be biased, but he has a ton of tools to work with. 6’3, 210 lbs, great arm, quick release, good accuracy.

If Wilson and Trey Lance are gone, go OT (Christian Darrisaw please) in the first. In the 2nd, I would take Daniels over Mac Jones, and certainly Jamie Newman. That is, of course, if he declares and doesn’t return to school next year. Mac Jones screams game manager to me who is surrounded by some of the best weapons in the country.

The knock on Daniels is the fact he hasn’t played a lot of games due to the injury last year. People will instantly relate that to Trubisky, but they’re different. Daniels can drop dimes down the field.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think he has a lot of upside. Injured early last season and transferred to UGA. UGA homer here, so trying not to be biased, but he has a ton of tools to work with. 6’3, 210 lbs, great arm, quick release, good accuracy.

If Wilson and Trey Lance are gone, go OT (Christian Darrisaw please) in the first. In the 2nd, I would take Daniels over Mac Jones, and certainly Jamie Newman. That is, of course, if he declares and doesn’t return to school next year. Mac Jones screams game manager to me who is surrounded by some of the best weapons in the country.

The knock on Daniels is the fact he hasn’t played a lot of games due to the injury last year. People will instantly relate that to Trubisky, but they’re different. Daniels can drop dimes down the field.

A lot of potential with JT but his freshman year really wasnt that impressive. Will have to see more

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hadn’t seen him much at Georgia but he was awful at USC

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Hadn’t seen him much at Georgia but he was awful at USC

Bad year at USC-but he was a true freshman. Then got hurt last year in the first game I think.

I bet he goes back to school, but he has better tools than Mac Jones, for example. Zach Wilson is my first choice, but if the top QBs are gone by the time the Bears pick and they go OL in the 1st, I like his upside in the 2nd.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
There's 0 reason for JT Daniels to enter this draft. He was mediocre at USC and at most will end up with 4 starts for Georgia this year. Of course, someone will draft him high because he was a top recruit

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
JT Daniels is not going pro this year.