Juan Castillo

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I mean it's not just the coaching if you look at how much teams with good o lines invest in them in salary and draft picks its a joke compared to what the bears have. You get what you paid for.
I mean, it’s common sense correct? It starts at the trenches on both sides. Invest on the lines. Jesus Christ.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Pace hasn't exactly loaded up on o-line.

Most of these guys suck. Period. Bunch of "meh" at best.

Ifedi was terrible. Mustipher is terrible. Peters is bad too.

Yep. Can't blame Castillo for being forced to make a decent oline with what Pace has done to it. Pace and Nagy should both be fired this week they have both fcked up the team with shit decisions, bad evaluating and shit coaching from Nagy. It's an embarrassment. Nobody has the balls to pull the trigger.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
remember, prior to last season some fans were bragging that Castillo would improve the OL simply by showing up
No, because that didn’t happen. You’re as bad as Dipshit Rainbow with the lies.

meangreek

Liked Posts:
They can look better with better play calling, running plays can calm down the o- line and give them a chance to attack the D.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
remember, prior to last season some fans were bragging that Castillo would improve the OL simply by showing up
Wishful thinking after watching Hiestand bungle the oline.

It was all wishful thinking. I think people were hoping that scapegoating Hiestand and Helfrich would yield results. The same way they thought benching Trubisky for Foles, then benching Foles for Trubisky, might yield some results.

The only results we ever saw was when Lazor took over playcalling. Even then, it was such a small sample size, and really only against subpar teams. But it was undoubtedly better. Good thing Nagy took playcalling back shortly after the offense started to work, and tanked it again. He has the self-awareness of a fucking inanimate object.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
On WBBM, they stated that using a TE on the edges is what most teams do in this situation.
Plus, our snap count was the same for most of the game.
Plus the center and one of the line men would point just before the snap.
This was visible during most of our offensive plays.
Didn't the coaches see that?
How could the ex-bears players state that within minutes after the game was done and yet the coaches didn't get it?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that one poster probably feels really dumb right now.