Jurko: Brock Purdy is a better QB than Justin Fields v. ESPN1000

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
If there's ever a point, I can count on you to miss it
Well I was not talking about a rookie player and you brought up a hypothetical about a rookie player from another sport, so I thought the point you where trying to make was to show how dumb you actually are. Was that not your intention? or was looking stupid just the consequence of you posting?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well I was not talking about a rookie player and you brought up a hypothetical about a rookie player from another sport, so I thought the point you where trying to make was to show how dumb you actually are. Was that not your intention? or was looking stupid just the consequence of you posting?
Says the guy still bringing up the minor drop in surrounding cast performance while not acknowledging those numbers were more than made up for in increased running totals of the player he's bashing...

The best part is, I've wasted zero time having to look up any numbers or advanced metrics to know this. I just watched the games.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Says the guy still bringing up the minor drop in surrounding cast performance while not acknowledging those numbers were more than made up for in increased running totals of the player he's bashing...
so yeah it seems that looking stupid is just the consequence of you posting..

You bringing up his running totals when I'm talking about him as a passer.. lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
so yeah it seems that looking stupid is just the consequence of you posting..

You bringing up his running totals when I'm talking about him as a passer.. lol
And again, point totally missed. It's not like rushing totals could have a direct correlation to less passing volume or anything...

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
And again, point totally missed. It's not like rushing totals could have a direct correlation to less passing volume or anything...
Well fields average ypg passing was about the same before they went heavy run vs after so if your goal was to again make yourself look stupid then mission accomplished.. Do you need me to post the stats for you showing how your argument doesn't work?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well fields average ypg passing was about the same before they went heavy run vs after so if your goal was to again make yourself look stupid then mission accomplished.. Do you need me to post the stats for you showing how your argument doesn't work?
"About the same" Like the miniscule differences you posted then. And he had less pass attempts per game in 2022 than 2021.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
"About the same" Like the miniscule differences you posted then. And he had less pass attempts per game in 2022 than 2021.
yes 145 ypg before the NE game (changed the system to fit Fields running ability) 153 ypg after, so again "about the same" funny his ypg went up slightly after the fact isnt it? that alone ruins your point. But tell me again about Mooney going from 80 ypg down to 41 ypg is a "miniscule difference" ?

Why do you even try? Pro tip, if you want to disagree with me then no big deal, you want to insult me then I'm going to continue to point out how stupid you are, you're not smart enough for this kind of interaction.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yes 145 ypg before the NE game (changed the system to fit Fields running ability) 153 ypg after, so again "about the same" funny his ypg went up slightly after the fact isnt it? that alone ruins your point. But tell me again about Mooney going from 80 ypg down to 41 ypg is a "miniscule difference" ?

Why do you even try? Pro tip, if you want to disagree with me then no big deal, you want to insult me then I'm going to continue to point out how stupid you are, you're not smart enough for this kind of interaction.
Lol, 80 in 2021 WITH MORE VOLUME AS A NUMBER 2. This is why you don't go nuanced, you really aren't putting in the work. Not to mention something to be said of small sample sizes. Seriously, you're argument is easily dismantled with zero effort on my part.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol, 80 in 2021 WITH MORE VOLUME AS A NUMBER 2. This is why you don't go nuanced, you really aren't putting in the work. Not to mention something to be said of small sample sizes. Seriously, you're argument is easily dismantled with zero effort on my part.
Maybe he thinks if he writes PARAGRAPHS that you'll enter his vortex but you do a FANTASTIC job of cutting right into the center of the novel he's writing lol.

@dbldrew you're just self-vortexing buddy...

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
113 points of data for all the weapons is not a small sample size. And you're so dumb you dont even know you are literally making my point.. Why was there more volume? because there was an average QB playing vs a bad (passing) QB playing.. thats how it works, thats what I have been saying that you just helped me prove. The volume drops because Fields is incapable of providing the same volume as an average QB. Thanks for playing

Again you might just want to stop

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Maybe he thinks if he writes PARAGRAPHS that you'll enter his vortex but you do a FANTASTIC job of cutting right into the center of the novel he's writing lol.

You pointing out that you dont understand what vortexing actually is is not a great debating strategy. Me sticking to my point and backing up my point is the opposite of what the Remy Vortex was all about

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
113 points of data for all the weapons is not a small sample size. And you're so dumb you dont even know you are literally making my point.. Why was there more volume? because there was an average QB playing vs a bad (passing) QB playing.. thats how it works, thats what I have been saying that you just helped me prove. The volume drops because Fields is incapable of providing the same volume as an average QB. Thanks for playing

Again you might just want to stop
Annnnnnd we're back at rushing totals making up the extra volume. I guarantee you aren't digging nearly as deep as you think you are. My favorite is how you're talking about fields being incapable when the offensive genius that ran that offense got fired.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You pointing out that you dont understand what vortexing actually is is not a great debating strategy. Me sticking to my point and backing up my point is the opposite of what the Remy Vortex was all about
You've learned to vortex way past Remy. Be proud!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Remember when he made a huge deal about 8-9 yard differences with kmet/Monty but with fields 8 yards is "about the same?" Notice how they immediately dropped away from his argument so he could focus on Mooney? I bet he's never heard "statistically insignificant."

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Remy in here? I have him on ignore so no idea what he is posting..

How do you go from battling Remy in a fake vortex your entire thanksgiving and thanksgiving weekend to putting him on ignore? You seem very rational and stable.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Annnnnnd we're back at rushing totals making up the extra volume. I guarantee you aren't digging nearly as deep as you think you are. My favorite is how you're talking about fields being incapable when the offensive genius that ran that offense got fired.
Yes Fields is incapable, if he was capable then they never would of needed to change the offense to have him do it all with his legs to make up for him being incapable with his arm..

And pointing out the guy that got fired is just another blow to how bad fields actually is.. if a terrible OC and run of the mill QB could get much better production out of the weapons then that just shows how bad fields actually is when he can't.. it's like you didn't even put any thought into this point.. or are you secretly trying to rip Fields?