Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
In the post I quoted, you implied that Fields was (at least partly) responsible for Nagy being fired. It's well within reason that you could be asked a follow up question in regards to something you said.

You opened up that clamshell my friend.
Dbl drool is all over the place in this thread. His arguments have more holes than Swiss cheese.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This is definitely out of order, but I get the feeling that Brock Purdy will end up in the same breadth as Jimmy G, Nick Foles, Gardner Minshew, and Mac Jones.
I think they're all worthy backups. Not totally sure about Purdy yet, but the rest are high quality backups IMO.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think they're all worthy backups. Not totally sure about Purdy yet, but the rest are high quality backups IMO.
I don't even care about that. It's just that all of those guys put together a certain amount of games and the media went apeshit over it. I think there's a certain similarity between all of those guys, but that's up to others to figure out.

While there was Minshew Mania, I don't recall there being a Justin Jubilee or Fields Frenzy.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Dbl drool is all over the place in this thread. His arguments have more holes than Swiss cheese.
Lol that's funny considering all I'm doing is replying to your dumb ass "all over the place" convoluted points.

My stance was Fields weapons played better without him.. you have been twisting yourself into knots trying and failing to argue that away..

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Lol that's funny considering all I'm doing is replying to your dumb ass "all over the place" convoluted points.

My stance was Fields weapons played better without him.. you have been twisting yourself into knots trying and failing to argue that away..

Hey there, have you had a chance to review the stats against common opponents for Fields and Purdy? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Yo, while we're at it: Jalen Hurts' father was one of his coaches. I rarely, if ever, hear that mentioned. Best believe that if Arch Manning makes the league it'll be nonstop what his upbringing was.

How is this the first time I've read/heard this? I watch a fair amount of football (college and pro) and I've never once heard this mentioned.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That's not a stance. That's a stat and one tallied under very different OLs , circumstances. Add no #1 to draw coverages from Mooney etc.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
That's not a stance. That's a stat and one tallied under very different OLs , circumstances. Add no #1 to draw coverages from Mooney etc.
Mooney was the number 1 in 2021.. unless you are saying AR12 giving up on the bears and a 400 yard season is number 1 territory? I mean that means that EQ is almost there to be considered a #1 WR!
Stop with the excuses, Fields is not a good passer, he is throwing at a 1950s era pace.. and your desperately trying to make excuses for that?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Mooney was the number 1 in 2021.. unless you are saying AR12 giving up on the bears and a 400 yard season is number 1 territory? I mean that means that EQ is almost there to be considered a #1 WR!
Stop with the excuses, Fields is not a good passer, he is throwing at a 1950s era pace.. and your desperately trying to make excuses for that?

You are an idiot.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

So EQ and A Rob are basically the same receiver because of their stats? One doesn’t draw double teams and open things up more?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yo, while we're at it: Jalen Hurts' father was one of his coaches. I rarely, if ever, hear that mentioned. Best believe that if Arch Manning makes the league it'll be nonstop what his upbringing was.
Archie Manning would have been a HOF candidate if he had been on a good team. He was more mobile than either of his sons and was a very good athlete.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Is Josh Johnson better than Justin Fields? Find out tomorrow on Carmen and Jurko.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is definitely out of order, but I get the feeling that Brock Purdy will end up in the same breadth as Jimmy G, Nick Foles, Gardner Minshew, and Mac Jones.
Its a crazy game to watch with Purdy knocked out, a guy I never heard of in, then he goes out and then you bring in either Purdy or your star running back to play qb. I give SF a lot of credit because they are playing a terrific team in the Eagles and they really do not have any weaknesses.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Not really. I told you exactly how to get a fair comparison in order to eliminate decreased passing volume and increased rushing volume from Fields, but you prefer lazy moronic analysis with mostly insignificant differences.