Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah his volume dropped a TON.. I mean last year he had 13.25 completions per game.. this year he has 12.8 completions per game.. Thats a .45 completions per game difference! Now that needs to be spread across all his weapons and you think having a fraction of an extra completion per game is going to argue away a 40 yard per game difference? I mean even if you round it up and give everyone an extra completion per game is still doesnt come close to working.

Come on now, time to come clean, are you secretly doing this to just rip on Fields?
It's hilarious how you weaken your own argument with each subsequent post. Volume=/= completions. So, volume down, completions near equal, yardage up. Thanks. The best part about this, is you're doing all the research here.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It's hilarious how you weaken your own argument with each subsequent post. Volume=/= completions. So, volume down, completions near equal, yardage up. Thanks. The best part about this, is you're doing all the research here.
My god you're an idiot, so you want to just look at pass attempts, but not every attempt ends in a completion so looking at failed attempts is going to do what to help fields? How are you going to argue away the 40 ypg average with looking at failed pass attempts vs completions? I'm playing you like a fiddle lol I picked completions knowing that your next argument would be you said volume (pass attempts) taking about pass attempts brings up Fields 31st ranked completion % lol I picked completions knowing its more accurate and you would complain about it and end up making it look worse for Fields..

also yardage didnt go up you idiot it went down. all his weapons went DOWN how can you be this fucking stupid?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My god you're an idiot, so you want to just look at pass attempts, but not every attempt ends in a completion so looking at failed attempts is going to do what to help fields? How are you going to argue away the 40 ypg average with looking at failed pass attempts vs completions? I'm playing you like a fiddle lol I picked completions knowing that your next argument would be you said volume (pass attempts) taking about pass attempts brings up Fields 31st ranked completion % lol I picked completions knowing its more accurate and you would complain about it and end up making it look worse for Fields..

also yardage didnt go up you idiot it went down. all his weapons went DOWN how can you be this fucking stupid?
#vortexerpissed

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Settle down, old man.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

So when you said this:
this doesnt work because the extra 8 ypg is AFTER the change.
You lied?

Extra=more, so that you don't try to change definitions like you tried here with volume.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So when you said this:

You lied?

Extra=more, so that you don't try to change definitions like you tried here with volume.
Extra is more, but that extra 8 yards is 2022 pre offense change vs post 2022 offensive change.. what does that have to do with you changing it to 2021 "volume"? the entire debate was a DROP in ypg with his weapons and you failing miserably trying to argue that away

This is a bit right? you cant be this stupid

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Extra is more, but that extra 8 yards is 2022 pre offense change vs post 2022 offensive change.. what does that have to do with you changing it to 2021 "volume"? the entire debate was a DROP in ypg with his weapons and you failing miserably trying to argue that away

No sir, YOU can’t be this stupid.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I thought the argument was fields vs non-fields? Probably a massive volume drop. You keep jumping between fields vs fields and fields vs non-fields.

I can point out how your statistical "analysis" is complete shit (guarantee you're using fields totals last year without taking into account he played a half or less in 3 games & also not comparing other weapon options, among others) but I'll just let you know that the much better analysis, without knowing if it helps or hurts fields, would be yards per target. Do that and get back to us with your findings.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And you can't just cherry pick players, you actually have to compare the whole team to account for every yard, otherwise it's just lazy analysis.

Or, instead of doing all that work, you can just watch the games and say he needs to work on his pocket presence and stop playing so much hero ball.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I thought the argument was fields vs non-fields? Probably a massive volume drop. You keep jumping between fields vs fields and fields vs non-fields.

I can point out how your statistical "analysis" is complete shit (guarantee you're using fields totals last year without taking into account he played a half or less in 3 games & also not comparing other weapon options, among others) but I'll just let you know that the much better analysis, without knowing if it helps or hurts fields, would be yards per target. Do that and get back to us with your findings.
I'm replying to YOUR arguments, if you try and argue that fields 2021 volume vs this year has something to do with the drop in his weapons ypg then I will reply to that, If you try and argue that it was because they changed the offensive design to utilize his running ability I will reply to that as well. Make better arguments if you dont like how its going..

And when I complied the ypg averages I just looked at the yards for his starts vs other QBs starts for each weapon to specifically remove that complaint.

Listen it is what it is.. he is not a very good passer

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
And you can't just cherry pick players, you actually have to compare the whole team to account for every yard, otherwise it's just lazy analysis.

Or, instead of doing all that work, you can just watch the games and say he needs to work on his pocket presence and stop playing so much hero ball.

I picked his top targets that there was a good comparison from him vs other QBs, Its specifically to debunk "its everyone elses fault" pointing out how much better production his weapons got with other QBs shows that his weapons are not holding him back, he is holding them back.

the only player I might of "cherry picked" was Monty there was statistically not a huge difference in his drop in production, but I put that in there specifically because of the OL excuse but nobody has bitten on that one yet so..

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I'm replying to YOUR arguments, if you try and argue that fields 2021 volume vs this year has something to do with the drop in his weapons ypg then I will reply to that, If you try and argue that it was because they changed the offensive design to utilize his running ability I will reply to that as well. Make better arguments if you dont like how its going..

And when I complied the ypg averages I just looked at the yards for his starts vs other QBs starts for each weapon to specifically remove that complaint.

Listen it is what it is.. he is not a very good passer

And you’re not a very good poster.