Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Temp services are shitty.

That is all.

A lot of the times. Some people they work out just dandy for. In this economy though I think they are trying to find a way to take advantage of people the most though.

I have experience with them always being unable to find me a job thus far.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of the times. Some people they work out just dandy for. In this economy though I think they are trying to find a way to take advantage of people the most though.

I have experience with them always being unable to find me a job thus far.

Yeah I had been fine with them for over a month.. Then I apparently ran out of time.. Which was fine..

Cause I got a new job on friday for full time in my town..

BUT.

I went there this morning.. and they wanted me to work for 6.75! fucking illegal shit.

So I called the Dept of Labor on them..

Sooooo Im looking again.. but at least Im not JoeCawks and go looking for work.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Work at Fareway :pray:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Temp agencies always sucks. But out here, the majority of the places are forcing people to go through them rather than hire people off the street. I can understand the logic of being able to find employees that will work out, but many times over the company fucks over the temp right before theyre up for being hired.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
:shrug:

If more people understood how economies actually work, instead of trying to manipulate it to fit some imaginary ideal, we would see an epic revolt.

And yes, temp agencies do suck.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The best thing to do is find a way to work for yourselves and make your own money starting some kind of business....the only way to make real money is to be your own boss instead of busting your ass and bowing to someone else waiting for crumbs while someone else gets paid.....

Take it from me...I do well for myself.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Temp agencies always sucks. But out here, the majority of the places are forcing people to go through them rather than hire people off the street. I can understand the logic of being able to find employees that will work out, but many times over the company fucks over the temp right before theyre up for being hired.

That's how a lot of warehouses are here.. They force to go through a temp agency.

Iwritecode

Liked Posts:
The best thing to do is find a way to work for yourselves and make your own money starting some kind of business....the only way to make real money is to be your own boss instead of busting your ass and bowing to someone else waiting for crumbs while someone else gets paid.....

Take it from me...I do well for myself.

They key to being rich:

1. invent something that everyone needs but nobody has.
2. profit.

Although that first step is really tough...

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
I went through a temp agency for one of my first jobs out of high school. I was 19, they sent me to an electric assembly place were I was suppose help build the giant green electrical transformers.

Day 1: They stuck me with some 40 year old guy who chainsmoked marb reds the whole shift. He fucked up while we were building them and we had to take them apart and rebuild them. Locked my keys in my car and had to have my mom drive the 30 minutes to me at midnight to gimme my spare set.
Day 2: new guy from the temp agency gets hired who is my age. He is much more mechanically inclined so they had me at a punch press for 8 hours. So I sat there and punched holes in metal for 480 looooong minutes.
Day 3: there was no day 3, told my family I was going to work. Stopped by the temp agency to tell them I was done there. GOT DRUNK!

instead of fuck temp agencies, fuck factory jobs

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I went through a temp agency for one of my first jobs out of high school. I was 19, they sent me to an electric assembly place were I was suppose help build the giant green electrical transformers.

Day 1: They stuck me with some 40 year old guy who chainsmoked marb reds the whole shift. He fucked up while we were building them and we had to take them apart and rebuild them. Locked my keys in my car and had to have my mom drive the 30 minutes to me at midnight to gimme my spare set.
Day 2: new guy from the temp agency gets hired who is my age. He is much more mechanically inclined so they had me at a punch press for 8 hours. So I sat there and punched holes in metal for 480 looooong minutes.
Day 3: there was no day 3, told my family I was going to work. Stopped by the temp agency to tell them I was done there. GOT DRUNK!

instead of fuck temp agencies, fuck factory jobs

Haha I got sent out to a cheese factory a few times through a temp agency. It was ok because I was at a new station each time.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never worked with a temp agency, but I had a job where the used temp workers. That was about 2-2.5years ago. It was a racket, unless you knew the lady in charge of the temps, ..good luck.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jobs are stupid, you should spend all day posting on CCS instead.