Just because DALTON got 4 picks today does NOT mean that Fields is good.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm a Fields fan and I hope he doesn't play again this season. I don't think he's going to benefit a great deal by playing a few more games in this shitty offense for a lame duck coach. Better to keep him healthy and let come back fresh with a (hopefully) competent coaching staff and system.
Same for jenkins tbh

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a Fields fan and I hope he doesn't play again this season. I don't think he's going to benefit a great deal by playing a few more games in this shitty offense for a lame duck coach. Better to keep him healthy and let come back fresh with a (hopefully) competent coaching staff and system.
Makes sense but the warrior's creed demands he get back in there.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Makes sense but the warrior's creed demand he get back in there.
Keeping your powder dry is good strategy. Does the warrior spirit not approve of strategy?

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look I get Fields was not going to get us to the superbowl this year, maybe not even next, but watching that ball get thrown with a lack of arm strength, deep threat WR and a guy who can't get them the ball downfield, the players on this team was built for a Fields' offense, not a Dalton one. One of the other issues this team has that was set up by who?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keeping your powder dry is good strategy. Does the warrior spirit not approve of strategy?
The warrior spirit demands he face the toughest times, learn to fight while bleeding and embrace the pain of it all.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You could qualify a valley in Thermopylae as tactical. You could also qualify ct obsession as idiotic

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The thing is, if the Bears didn't lose they would have won. Always have to look for the positives.