Just Fields would have lost this game

ThatGuyRyan

Pincher of nips
Donator
Can’t wait for BR to tell us how gr8 Dalton is for his 300 yards. Despite only 1 TD and barely edging out a W vs the 0-9 Lions lmao. This team’s pathetic. I’d rather taken the L just to see Nagy canned
I’m sure he was smelling his own farts once he hit 300 yards

ThatGuyRyan

Pincher of nips
Donator
I didnt watch a second of this game. Fuck this team right now. If Fields isnt playing im not watching.
I had it on but wasn’t too enamored. Big plays from Andy and some really bad decisions from Andy. Should have had 3TD.

Running game looked like it went back in the crapper as expected with Fields out.

Matt Nagy continues to Matt Nagy , I saw him with the diner menu but again wasn’t paying attention. They seemed to struggle as usual.

doctorbear

Bears should offer Ryan day 10 mil a year to come here. Bears woul never take a risk like that though

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
16 points with a vet QB who threw for over 300 yard. The only reason the Bears won is because the Lions were more pathetic. Yeah Fields might’ve lost this game. But against better competition, the Bears will lose 95% of the time with this performance.
Fuck that. The fucking Bears suck but the Lions suck harder. Bears beat that ass twice and I love it. Call it the Bears superbowl, IDGAF. Bears won. I'm happy.