Just Fields would have lost this game

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can’t wait for BR to tell us how gr8 Dalton is for his 300 yards. Despite only 1 TD and barely edging out a W vs the 0-9 Lions lmao. This team’s pathetic. I’d rather taken the L just to see Nagy canned
I’m sure he was smelling his own farts once he hit 300 yards

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Can’t wait for BR to tell us how gr8 Dalton is for his 300 yards. Despite only 1 TD and barely edging out a W vs the 0-9 Lions lmao. This team’s pathetic. I’d rather taken the L just to see Nagy canned
I didnt watch a second of this game. Fuck this team right now. If Fields isnt playing im not watching.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I didnt watch a second of this game. Fuck this team right now. If Fields isnt playing im not watching.
The Bears best defensive play came from Jesse James. That was pretty much the highlight

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had it on but wasn’t too enamored. Big plays from Andy and some really bad decisions from Andy. Should have had 3TD.

Running game looked like it went back in the crapper as expected with Fields out.

Matt Nagy continues to Matt Nagy , I saw him with the diner menu but again wasn’t paying attention. They seemed to struggle as usual.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I missed the first half and a majority of the 3rd. Didn’t appear that I missed much

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I missed the first half and a majority of the 3rd. Didn’t appear that I missed much
Nope, nobody scored at all in the third half.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
@Grimson / @HeHateMe used to put out quality content, but now it just seems that he's always making shitty attempts at trolling with every post. Sad

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Bears should offer Ryan day 10 mil a year to come here. Bears woul never take a risk like that though

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
16 points with a vet QB who threw for over 300 yard. The only reason the Bears won is because the Lions were more pathetic. Yeah Fields might’ve lost this game. But against better competition, the Bears will lose 95% of the time with this performance.
Fuck that. The fucking Bears suck but the Lions suck harder. Bears beat that ass twice and I love it. Call it the Bears superbowl, IDGAF. Bears won. I'm happy.