ColumbusRod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Tigers
  1. Dallas Mavericks
  1. Cleveland Browns
  1. Detroit Red Wings
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
He also said that the Colts wouldn’t offer 2 first rounders when it turns out they were offering 3. Lmao.
If the Colts offer 3-first rounds pick, then Poles is an idiot for not taking it, as they could have probably traded down again for some more picks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Colts offer 3-first rounds pick, then Poles is an idiot for not taking it, as they could have probably traded down again for some more picks.
A number one receiver in his prime with an under priced contract over the next three years is pretty f’ing valuable. You have a known value that can help your team immediately.

That doesn’t sound idiotic.

ColumbusRod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Tigers
  1. Dallas Mavericks
  1. Cleveland Browns
  1. Detroit Red Wings
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
A number one receiver in his prime with an under priced contract over the next three years is pretty f’ing valuable. You have a known value that can help your team immediately.

That doesn’t sound idiotic.
Pretty sure his salary is 20 mil a year, and that doesn't sound like value to me, and maybe he wants a raise in the very near future, and that is why Carolina was willing to let him go? And we would have gotten the fourth pick, not the 9th pick. IDK, but we will see.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Given the Bears first round draft history I’m fine with D Moore.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure his salary is 20 mil a year, and that doesn't sound like value to me, and maybe he wants a raise in the very near future, and that is why Carolina was willing to let him go? And we would have gotten the fourth pick, not the 9th pick. IDK, but we will see.
His salary is 19.9m - 15.8m - 14.8m over the next three years

Cap hit is 20 - 16 -16