Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
ccsbears.png

On the Bears skin/design on the bottom left hand corner......in the background of the Bears banner is Bill Swerski's Superfans :beerbang:

dabears.jpg

Lefty

Liked Posts:
You realize that the Superfans were a joke, and actually made fun of Chicagoans, right?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You realize that the Superfans were a joke, and actually made fun of Chicagoans, right?

Yeah.

Superfans is awesome. :bears:

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lefty, you are by far the most negative person I've ever seen post.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:

You realize Joe Montegna and George Wendt are from Chicago, and Chris Farley moved to Chicago after graduating from Marquette college, right? They were absolutley making fun of Bears fans, but not all Bears fans.

They were ridiculing the stereotype that many Americans have of Chicagoans and at the same time, paying tribute to the Bears and Mike Ditka, much the way Dave Chapelle, and Carlos Mencia parodied themselves and their "culture." They were making fun of themselves but it was all tongue-in-cheek, good natured and, I thought, very funny.

I never took any offense.

Daaaa Bears!

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Lefty, you are by far the most negative person I've ever seen post.

What makes you say that? It's not my fault that most Chicago sports franchises are currently in the shitter and I refuse to be a happy-go-lucky fan that will grasp on to anything and everything that even looks like it might contain some semblance of hope.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
What makes you say that? It's not my fault that most Chicago sports franchises are currently in the shitter and I refuse to be a happy-go-lucky fan that will grasp on to anything and everything that even looks like it might contain some semblance of hope.

You're more of a, "the glass is completely empty" type of guy aren't you?

Lefty

Liked Posts:
When the glass is empty, I'll tell you the glass is empty. Right now in Chicago, there is no glass. It broke when I whipped it across the room.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
When the glass is empty, I'll tell you the glass is empty. Right now in Chicago, there is no glass. It broke when I whipped it across the room.

Do you think when Chicago starts producing more consistent wins, championships you would become a glass half-full type of fan?

What would it take to regain your faith.

TheDude13

Liked Posts:
I agree. I'd rather be roped into that stereotype than most other sports fans ones.

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:

If they are so bad, you wanna give me some odds that the Cubs make the playoffs?

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
When the glass is empty, I'll tell you the glass is empty. Right now in Chicago, there is no glass. It broke when I whipped it across the room.[/QUOTE?]

It wasn't the batman glass was it?

TheDude13

Liked Posts:

Walmart has excellent plastic cups and plates for sooooper cheap. Then at LEAST there can be SOME sort of cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.