Just when I think Ryan Pace couldn't possibly get any dumber

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At least our 3 and outs will be different in 2021. They'll come from a ginger without mole eyes. I'm excited.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I said it before and I will say it again. It's really difficult personally to actually give a fuck about this team other than wanting to watch a complete joke of a dumpster fire until the McCaskeys no longer own the Bears.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton will make Trubisky look like Brady in comparison. Absolutely disgusting! Did management notice that the Cowboys just renigged and had to overpay Dak because Dalton looked atrocious!!!
Renigged? Man you racist as a motherfucker

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
and people actually believe Nagy is worse than Pace. Nagy is fuck up in his own right, but how is it even possible to have a track record at QB that’s this bad

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yep....probably going to trade 11 picks to move up and select Jamie Newman

Nah, I think the bust will be Trey Lance, or really any quarterback after the first two.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Being Bears QB is like a 2 year fellowship, which sets you up nicely for a career selling Candles at Bed Bath and Beyond

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine betting your job on Andy Dalton...

tenor.gif

the funny thing is all of you that think his job is in high danger. I’m not sure it is

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton will make Trubisky look like Brady in comparison. Absolutely disgusting! Did management notice that the Cowboys just renigged and had to overpay Dak because Dalton looked atrocious!!!

Edit.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
the funny thing is all of you that think his job is in high danger. I’m not sure it is

Oh trust me, I want to believe he'll be fired should the Bears shit the bed again under his mismanagement but this is the Bears we're talking about here.... the utter clown George is he'll probably extend them another 4 years.