Justin Abdelkader, come on down

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Stans probably having a wet dream now that Abdelkader was waived.

Would take him on a league minimum fourth line role.

Penalty killer, still has wheels, and will stick his ass right in front of the goalie.

That cap penalty tho is horrible.

Hinostroza wasn't QO'd and is UFA. What are the odds Stan brings him back?

50%?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Penalty killer, still has wheels, and will stick his ass right in front of the goalie.

50%?
Hinostroza>Pirri>Sikura...and we are "hometown"(or at least college town) in addition to first club. The problem is more that Cat is unable to find a home to stick to, leaving an unknown roll to offer. I like the suddenness and unpredictably Hino brings to his shot selection, he might help us but another gnat can't fix us.

I think Sikura for Pirri as well as Dach was an admission we must get bigger and will continue to pursue only those paths(and we still have Shaw coming back).

Yeah...let Detroit eat the money and see if Abdelkader can come for the minimum to play with Kampf-Carp and free up Jewels to focus on top 9.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Hinostroza>Pirri>Sikura...and we are "hometown"(or at least college town) in addition to first club. The problem is more that Cat is unable to find a home to stick to, leaving an unknown roll to offer. I like the suddenness and unpredictably Hino brings to his shot selection, he might help us but another gnat can't fix us.

I think Sikura for Pirri as well as Dach was an admission we must get bigger and will continue to pursue only those paths(and we still have Shaw coming back).

Yeah...let Detroit eat the money and see if Abdelkader can come for the minimum to play with Kampf-Carp and free up Jewels to focus on top 9.
Ab/Kampf/carp would be a rock solid fourth line.

Granada

Liked Posts:

Pass on Hino and I wouldn't rush to sign Abdelkader. He's not a terrible option, but I'd explore other options first. Wayne Simmonds is out there, I'd love to see him in a Hawks uniform.

Personally, I'd rather take a chance on Bobby Ryan for a year before Abdelkader, depending on if he's still in shape and if the goal isn't to rebuild.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

50%?

Stan Bowman GMs the EV Zug too?