Justin Fields after a few preseason series.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone got the footage of the Chiefs player trying to clean Fields clock?

It's a preseason game and yet there wasn't any flag thrown on the play.
It was a late hit. Shoulder to the head of a sliding quarterback. Flus should have lost his shit I was disappointed in his reaction. Lovie part 2

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
It was a late hit. Shoulder to the head of a sliding quarterback. Flus should have lift his shit I was disappointed in god reaction. Lovie part 2
Well, he's learning - although Getsy should be in his ear.

No noise about it in the media ...

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Who is learning? JF did exactly what he’ssupposed to by the rule book.
Nah, Flus.

He's got a lot to learn as a HC these days. One of the top ones being protect your QB. He had a word with the ref but not to the level you'd like to see of protecting QB1.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Hoge actually talked about it on his podcast for like 5 minutes about how it pisses him off fields doesn't get calls every qb gets
It has to change. Some of the no calls on him have been questionable and not just from a Bears tinted specs view. Be interesting to see how it goes this season.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, Flus.

He's got a lot to learn as a HC these days. One of the top ones being protect your QB. He had a word with the ref but not to the level you'd like to see of protecting QB1.
He shouldn’t have to learn that. Hence the Lovie reference I think that’s who he is. Not necessarily a bad thing

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
He shouldn’t have to learn that. Hence the Lovie reference I think that’s who he is. Not necessarily a bad thing
Yeah, I don't want a Ditka reincarnate out there. Just make sure you back your guy is all.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't want a Ditka reincarnate out there. Just make sure you back your guy is all.
I am one the few who liked Smith and the way he ran the team, he became outdated is all. He is one of my fav coaches . His only negative was he was too stoic sometimes, well in general.. especially scenarios like the fields hit.

The NFL needs to fix this. If that was Brady , Rodgers, or (insert semi-decent vet here) that is a penalty .

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
*** FOR EVERYONE ***

As we continue to move into the season I'm going to be blocking people in Bears forum threads that take things off topic, resort to personal attacks, trolling, baiting and other bullshit that makes CCS a worse experience for 95% of the people here (if / when I see it).
So when I take a unpopular position on a player and someone calls me a profane name or says they're going to fuck my mom/grandmother or rape my sister...

...I can count on you banning that person after I report it, correct?

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I am one the few who liked Smith and the way he ran the team, he became outdated is all. He is one of my fav coaches . His only negative was he was too stoic sometimes, well in general.. especially scenarios like the fields hit.

The NFL needs to fix this. If that was Brady , Rodgers, or (insert semi-decent vet here) that is a penalty .
Agree Re: the NFL - either all QB's are valued or not at all. No halfway house.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
For the record, I've been banning a bunch of people lately for bringing football focused threads off topic when it comes to my attention. Mostly in the main training camp thread, but if it gets reported elsewhere, so be it.

Everyone else was talking about the game summary, you decided to take it off track. Also, I think you're being a little dramatic here. You got blocked from replying to ONE thread for several days. Not exactly the end of the world when you've got other threads, including a bunch you've started, to run your little shtick in.

*** FOR EVERYONE ***

As we continue to move into the season I'm going to be blocking people in Bears forum threads that take things off topic, resort to personal attacks, trolling, baiting and other bullshit that makes CCS a worse experience for 95% of the people here (if / when I see it). Take that shit to the Bar if you want to do it. Repeat offenders will get full forum bans instead of threadbans.

Wield thy mighty ban hammer, most gracious mod.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So when I take a unpopular position on a player and someone calls me a profane name or says they're going to fuck my mom/grandmother or rape my sister...

100%. Report it so I see it. Threadbans to start and escalating from there.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

you know by responding to him like this you just validate his dumb little infantile power trips. he just wants to get a rise out of you and now he's gotten it.