Justin Fields after a few preseason series.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Your first sentence spoke to the offense scheme. Lets stick to the O-scheme. Thus far..... What do u see this offensive system doing to help Fields vs the last regime?

What are u seeing that should be done to max Fields' skill set in this offensive scheme ? Again offensive scheme is our
focus.
I'm sorry, but I'm probably not going to use the board as much anymore.

@nvanprooyen has decided to start thread banning me for things NOT outside the rules. In the past, he's tampered with my thread titles, now he's banning me because I confronted someone for copying my profile pic....he's half a step away for deleting my posts all together like Urblock used to.

And the guy claims to be a libertarian. ?

Good luck, my friend. I'll check in from time to time....

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

@nvanprooyen has decided to start thread banning me for things NOT outside the rules. In the past, he's tampered with my thread titles, now he's banning me because I confronted someone for copying my profile pic....he's half a step away for deleting my posts all together like Urblock used to.

I'm sure everyone really feels for you. You will be missed, shitstain...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sure everyone really feels for you. You will be missed, shitstain...
Nano probably just got tired of him 'winning' and owning everyone while constantly needing to cleanup shitstains in aisle 3.

I'd welcome back a less manipulative and dick measuring halftime.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I will tell him how much fun it is to take that next half step.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Thoughts and prayers

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Good Riddance ya mopey, shit stained poutboi,beyotch. Smell ya later ho.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

wait til he starts blowing up your inbox. he's probably sad or something, idk. I can never remember how to spell his dumb username either.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
yeah I've been wrong before like every other human on planet earth. unless BEARZOMBIE and chisports49 are like the two infallible people to ever be born?

i hope im wrong again on Fields...but really im probably not. the success rate for NFL quarterbacks is dim as fuck already and it only gets dimmer with every successive turnover and bonehaded play. you keep clinging to all your weird copes or just grow up and call it like you see it.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand why people can't visit a ccs without finding it so necessary to make their posts about themselfs and not acturally about the bears at all but moreso their drama with other posters for example case in point the poster here refusing to engage in talking about scheme with @run and shoot and making the conversation about a mod and being treated unfairly and even going so far as to acturally breaking a rule and making it a attack on @nvanprooyen for his political beliefs I mean are you kidding me? Literally refuses to talk football and ending his post with political attacks? Explain how that even ever makes sense to say your going to be unfairly banned and in the same post literally begging to be banned by breaking the rules?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
yeah I've been wrong before like every other human on planet earth. unless BEARZOMBIE and chisports49 are like the two infallible people to ever be born?

i hope im wrong again on Fields...but really im probably not. the success rate for NFL quarterbacks is dim as fuck already and it only gets dimmer with every successive turnover and bonehaded play. you keep clinging to all your weird copes or just grow up and call it like you see it.
Hard to tell you seem pretty sure of yourself

And I’m a big believer in fields and I don’t believe in poles so if I’m wrong about either you can call me out on it and I won’t spaz attack you lol

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

For the record, I've been banning a bunch of people lately for bringing football focused threads off topic when it comes to my attention. Mostly in the main training camp thread, but if it gets reported elsewhere, so be it.

Everyone else was talking about the game summary, you decided to take it off track. Also, I think you're being a little dramatic here. You got blocked from replying to ONE thread for several days. Not exactly the end of the world when you've got other threads, including a bunch you've started, to run your little shtick in.

*** FOR EVERYONE ***

As we continue to move into the season I'm going to be blocking people in Bears forum threads that take things off topic, resort to personal attacks, trolling, baiting and other bullshit that makes CCS a worse experience for 95% of the people here (if / when I see it). Take that shit to the Bar if you want to do it. Repeat offenders will get full forum bans instead of threadbans.