Justin fields against all odds

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is bigger than Watson’s hype train going into 2017. Did the football stars finally align?

(please please please…) lol. Nothing could bring back that childhood like excitement more than if he turned out to be an all pro franchise QB.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fields and Lawrence were the safest picks in terms of floor and upside. Glad some teams got greedy with potential even though the differences were close to negligible across the top 4 QBs.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone watch that QB1 shit or whatever it is?

is it worth the watch?

I thought so. Kind've annoying with the other 2 QBs, but interesting to see his personality & work ethic. Strange that he's in HS in that vs. full grown dude now. His family/friends/coaches/teammates & support system are evident, as is how he reacts to the huge hype he got even then.

It was pretty telling of who he was as a person at that age. It'd be cool to see similar in his collegiate experiences & growth, but it's a leap of faith that we'll see more of the same in the NFL.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I thought so. Kind've annoying with the other 2 QBs, but interesting to see his personality & work ethic. Strange that he's in HS in that vs. full grown dude now. His family/friends/coaches/teammates & support system are evident, as is how he reacts to the huge hype he got even then.

It was pretty telling of who he was as a person at that age. It'd be cool to see similar in his collegiate experiences & growth, but it's a leap of faith that we'll see more of the same in the NFL.
Those other two qbs were awful. Also Re'al Mitchell's dad was a piece of garbage

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Fields and Lawrence were the safest picks in terms of floor and upside. Glad some teams got greedy with potential even though the differences were close to negligible across the top 4 QBs.
To me, upside is potential. I really do not understand how he fell to 11 for the Bears.

Is it possible that there will be 2 "Trubisky"s this year in New York and San Francisco?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
To me, upside is potential. I really do not understand how he fell to 11 for the Bears.

Is it possible that there will be 2 "Trubisky"s this year in New York and San Francisco?
Even if Wilson busts, he at least has generational tools. Tribusky’s tools are all average. He struggles to throw a spiral for fuck sakes

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Even if Wilson busts, he at least has generational tools. Tribusky’s tools are all average. He struggles to throw a spiral for fuck sakes
But Trubisky is ultra-accurate when it is draft weekend and he is competing against some tv personality with no pass rush.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I have no idea which will succeed and which won't. Could be Fields and Jones turn out best or the the worst.

Some is situation related. Wilson's career could be affected by taking too many hits early. He's barely 200 lbs and that line is not good, even with the Moses signing. He's clearly in the worst situation of any of the early draftees.

Lance is in a great spot. Can sit as long as he needs and every report has him as smart.

I like this group, even Jones for where he went.

Imagine how pissed Halftime would be if Fields didn't fall and we moved up just in front of NE to grab Jones instead of taking a 'Left Tackle'. I expected NE to take Jones if there but didn't think Fields would be in play.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m starting to understand those with unease about the fields hype. Besides Trash Orlasky or however you spell his name all I hear is praise

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I have no idea which will succeed and which won't. Could be Fields and Jones turn out best or the the worst.

Some is situation related. Wilson's career could be affected by taking too many hits early. He's barely 200 lbs and that line is not good, even with the Moses signing. He's clearly in the worst situation of any of the early draftees.

Lance is in a great spot. Can sit as long as he needs and every report has him as smart.

I like this group, even Jones for where he went.

Imagine how pissed Halftime would be if Fields didn't fall and we moved up just in front of NE to grab Jones instead of taking a 'Left Tackle'. I expected NE to take Jones if there but didn't think Fields would be in play.
Halftime would be upset if someone filled up his half empty glass.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m starting to understand those with unease about the fields hype. Besides Trash Orlasky or however you spell his name all I hear is praise
Have to love the pick but ya, anything could happen.