Justin Fields: Andy Dalton has completely taken me under his wing.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BULLY... No wonder he is a cop

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BULLY... No wonder he is a cop

Again, your DM in reply to me publicly criticizing you telling people to kill themselves. The same people who actually disagreed with the draft pick that i love. One of us(hint hint, it was you) bullied them. Instead of just admitting in public that you said something awful, you DMd me because you were under the impression that i liked you or something. and what is your response when i don't play nice? "GO FUCK YOURSELF!". You think i felt strongly about your shitty comment then? I usually dont talk about my personal life on here but imagine how i feel now, after one of my sisters killed herself no less than 3 weeks ago. You're a piece of garbage.
1624244081337.png

But yes, i guess me pointing out how you can never think for yourself is bullying. Don't want me to say these mean things? Answer a question. Look capable of putting 2 and 2 together. Again, you're either a full blown moron or a troll. Maybe both. You're certainly not neither.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
article-0-1452C863000005DC-914_634x384.jpg

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Again, your DM in reply to me publicly criticizing you telling people to kill themselves. The same people who actually disagreed with the draft pick that i love. One of us(hint hint, it was you) bullied them. Instead of just admitting in public that you said something awful, you DMd me because you were under the impression that i liked you or something. and what is your response when i don't play nice? "GO FUCK YOURSELF!". You think i felt strongly about your shitty comment then? I usually dont talk about my personal life on here but imagine how i feel now, after one of my sisters killed herself no less than 3 weeks ago. You're a piece of garbage.
View attachment 12333

But yes, i guess me pointing out how you can never think for yourself is bullying. Don't want me to say these mean things? Answer a question. Look capable of putting 2 and 2 together. Again, you're either a full blown moron or a troll. Maybe both. You're certainly not neither.
He also reads white supremacist websites.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When you go from
" 1624245426818.png"
To "BULLY"

Who knew thick skin was needed for telling people to kill themselves but its crossing the line for expecting someone to answer a question or think and talk for themselves. Grampa troll telling on himself over and over. Never want to hear anyone complain about moderation ever again when this pud gets a lifetime pass.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you go from
" View attachment 12334"
To "BULLY"

Who knew thick skin was needed for telling people to kill themselves but its crossing the line for expecting someone to answer a question or think and talk for themselves. Grampa troll telling on himself over and over. Never want to hear anyone complain about moderation ever again when this pud gets a lifetime pass.
download-free-png-download-free-png-stop-bullying-clipart-43163-how-can-we-stop-bullying-png-400_369.png

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think 98% of us agree on that and understand it. Just an odd thing to think that Fields is going to start playing like Andy Dalton because Dalton helps reinforce the things that his coaches are trying to teach him.

This is just something that comes with being a veteran in the league. I didn't think Justin Herbert looked much like Tyrod Taylor last season. Jacoby Brissett didn't look much like Tom Brady. Neither did Matt Cassell, nor does Jimmy G. Mallett? Hoyer? all these guys are trash. The premise of this thread is silly.

I think most of us actually agree with that and understand it.

It's just weird that we got three guys having their own little circle jerk and spitting in the eye of everyone else claiming they've won some sort of fictional pissing contest.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think most of us actually agree with that and understand it.

It's just weird that we got three guys having their own little circle jerk and spitting in the eye of everyone else claiming they've won some sort of fictional pissing contest.
Why not read the article, or are you too smug?

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Why not read the article, or are you too smug?
I’m not Hal9000, but I read the article.

It’s a couple of quotes made by Fields out of professional courtesy about the professional courtesy that’s also been extended to him by Dalton and Foles. He wants people to know that they have his back. That’s it.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

It’s a couple of quotes made by Fields out of professional courtesy about the professional courtesy that’s also been extended to him by Dalton and Foles. He wants people to know that they have his back. That’s it.
How do you know what he means?..I posted what he said, not my interpretation

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Wrong. It means that Fields is going to turn into Andy Dalton.