Justin Fields begins to elevate his game

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Im not a Bears fan but comparing another player to another player just because they played same position is stupid.

What Mitch did with the Bears has absolutely no affiliation with Justin Fields.

Yeah @Black Rainbow is a fucking idiot. His Mom and I were talking about revoking his Internet privileges when he has his next meltdown.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Im not a Bears fan but comparing another player to another player just because they played same position is stupid.

What Mitch did with the Bears has absolutely no affiliation with Justin Fields.
I know, but with Ryan Pace's QB evaluation skills...what could go wrong?

The point is don't buy preseason hype, wait for in game results.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Go ahead and buy the camp hype for a Bears QB - be you.
I will buy the camp hype just like you would be basking in your self imagined 'told you so' glory if Fields has a single bad day of practice.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I will buy the camp hype just like you would be basking in your self imagined 'told you so' glory if Fields has a single bad day of practice.
No I would not. I have high expectations for Fields. Mentioned it several times, but you ignore those.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
...based on "trust me, bro." ?
What? Im not a Bears fan so I could give two fucks. Fields is twice the prospect Mitch was for the bears. Im an LSU fan. I thought Jamarcus Russell was the worst pick in life. It isnt trust me. Its seeing his progressions. If it makes you feel better, I San Fran is setting Trey Lance up for failure. He has no reads.