Justin Fields' first throw for the #Bears was the exact same play Andy Dalton had on the previous play: a pre-snap RPO

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't mind calling the same play back to back. I just wish it happened on running plays that gashed the defense. And then maybe throw in some PA.
Make them stop it and take advantage of what they've done to do so. Nagy never does this.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I was hoping this year would be different I don't understand why Nagy is still a head coach. How many chances can this guy get and still mess up?
Right. Also, when he gave up play calling last year the offense looked better. Nagy then snatched play calling back and it looks worse than ever.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The argument that I keep hearing is the "pressure" the Rams would apply to Fields would cause him to crumble. On the play we are going over Donald beats the RG IMMEDIATELY. Fields stands in the pocket and completes the pass. At NO point does Fields look rattled with Donald bearing down on him. (I get it, it's one play.....but)

here is the play

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
The Bears can run the same play 100 times in a row and I wouldn't care if it meant getting them 9 yards a pop.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just want to let you know that I'm not going to engage in a fucking 20 page Remy autism forum battle. I've seen it too many times, and I'm not interested.

That is probably for the best because you probably don't have the intestinal fortitude or overall intellect to engage given how poor your argumentation was here. I do credit you for acknowledging your limitations early before this spiraled out of control for you and you ended up like NCog.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That is probably for the best because you probably don't have the intestinal fortitude or overall intellect to engage given how poor your argumentation was here. I do credit you for acknowledging you limitations early before this spiraled out of control for you and you ended up like NCog.
Was your keyboard smoking after you typed this? BECAUSE THAT SHIT WAS FIRE, DOG! ?

You toxic fucking shitbird. ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Was your keyboard smoking after you typed this? BECAUSE THAT SHIT WAS FIRE, DOG! ?

You toxic fucking shitbird. ?
Someone sounds upset they flew too close to the Sun.

th