Justin Fields had a rough practice at Wednesday’s OTA

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Between crap articles, tedious clickbait tweets and moron fans from other teams this site is becoming insufferable. TC can't get here soon enough.

I mean there are other forums on the site.

This forum is pretty useless from the end of May to the end of July, but you all keep showing up.

Management certainly appreciates all those clicks anyhow, you wonderful internet message board poster!

Maybe click on a few ads if you are that bored so @Rush can add a fourth story to his house for Xmas.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean there are other forums on the site.

This forum is pretty useless from the end of May to the end of July, but you all keep showing up.

Management certainly appreciates all those clicks anyhow, you wonderful internet message board poster!

Maybe click on a few ads if you are that bored so @Rush can add a fourth story to his house for Xmas.
1654796884307.png

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Between crap articles, tedious clickbait tweets and moron fans from other teams this site is becoming insufferable. TC can't get here soon enough.

You're right. We should board up the site for 6-8 months.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I don't think he's capable of independent thought. I believe @JordanSigler is a rogue AI built by Rush.
Rogue AI made me actually laugh out loud.

I love his efforts to bring more eyeballs to the website. "Oh No, this bad man is trying to create content for me to put my eyeballs at". I like to shit on stuff just like anybody else but that isn't one I would get behind.

With 0 efforts......sites die. We are keeping this shit rockin no matter how angry it makes some dweebs.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

I love his efforts to bring more eyeballs to the website. "Oh No, this bad man is trying to create content for me to put my eyeballs at". I like to shit on stuff just like anybody else but that isn't one I would get behind.

With 0 efforts......sites die. We are keeping this shit rockin no matter how angry it makes some dweebs.
There are other ways to make enough to cover dedicated expenses. (If you’re running on a dedicated server).

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Where is the CCS Hall of Fame @Rush ?!?!?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
There are other ways to make enough to cover dedicated expenses. (If you’re running on a dedicated server).

Covering cost isn't the reason for posting articles.

We do it to introduce new eyeballs to the site because churn/drop-off. Otherwise this site would have died years ago like most message boards.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

We do it to introduce new eyeballs to the site because churn/drop-off. Otherwise this site would have died years ago like most message boards.
Interesting, considering some of the entrenched members here seem to work hard to push new posters away…

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This site would have died years ago without me and about 25 other REAL Bearz fans.

Enjoy all the Google bucks my friend!

LIBlue

Liked Posts:

There’s no way to sugarcoat it, the Bears’ offense appears to be a mess you’d see after waking up from your first house party hungover.
When questioned, you state in the same article that “literally half the article“ addressed that the looked good on Monday. So why did you only accentuate the negative above? It is clearly a work in progress, with good days and bad, and it may suck. But we do not know much, except you are not a journalist.

mecha

Liked Posts:

we're just breaking balls. at least I am. my entire life is in flux now, I also don't think there's much newsworthy about the Bears at this exact moment in time. maybe next month. definitely August.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The whole piece is hot garbage
I match my writing effort to be on par with the sites trolling abilities.
When questioned, you state in the same article that “literally half the article“ addressed that the looked good on Monday. So why did you only accentuate the negative above? It is clearly a work in progress, with good days and bad, and it may suck. But we do not know much, except you are not a journalist.
because that was what the coach, a biased source, said about a closed practice. Should I give equal weight to that? Doesn’t seem like that would be the principled journalist thing to do there… I’m more interested in what reporters see on the field. And either way, the offense needs to be consistent.

Last edited: