My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Trubitsky indirectly said the same. An article posted a couple weeks ago after Trubitsky was picked up by Pittsburgh has the quote.
Found it…

"I think I learned a lot," he said. "I was in a great organisation and the first thing that I really learned when [I got] to Buffalo is what a great culture feels like, and I already feel like that here, already in my short time in Pittsburgh.

"Culture wins. I could tell when I was in Buffalo, and I can tell it's going to be a great fit here with the culture. I'm excited to contribute to that. It was a huge year for me in Buffalo, just to take a reset and get my mind right and continue to hone my skills and just get ready for the next opportunity."

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
What are you people talking about? Nagy had a great culture.. club dubbing and being you. Visors all around.... everybody was happy and bought in.. Ryan pace was fired up :)

Nagy 4.0 BABY.. we gonna be umpa lumping santa's sleigh all over that field.

Bust

Liked Posts:
What are you people talking about? Nagy had a great culture.. club dubbing and being you. Visors all around.... everybody was happy and bought in.. Ryan pace was fired up :)

Nagy 4.0 BABY.. we gonna be umpa lumping santa's sleigh all over that field.

indeed. not a single soul was complaining about it in 2018. wonder why? hmmmmm

one of the greatest moments. beating gb and winning the division #woah

mecha

Liked Posts:

they should've won week 1 also. they beat the fuck out of Rodgers for one half and gave the rest of the game away. see also: 2013, week 17.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That is one of the strongest condemnations of a coach by an active player I have ever hear- usually people duck that question or offer bland platitudes.

I dont disbelieve him one bit.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:

Team culture isnt measured during the good times. Thats easy. Its measured when the shit hits the fan. I'm talkin' losing streaks, excessive injuries, media rumors about folks losing their jobs. Then you see how tight knit the culture is. When its time to reach down and grab a pair. When you gotta face shit head on. A Matt Nagy led team folded like a lawnchair after that missed field goal. Years later, he hasnt found the "WHY'S" yet.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Team culture isnt measured during the good times. Thats easy. Its measured when the shit hits the fan. I'm talkin' losing streaks, excessive injuries, media rumors about folks losing their jobs. Then you see how tight knit the culture is. When its time to reach down and grab a pair. When you gotta face shit head on. A Matt Nagy led team folded like a lawnchair after that missed field goal. Years later, he hasnt found the "WHY'S" yet.

with free agency people come and go.

NFL is the win now league

25 TD's is the threshold for bear qb's If justin throws for that much bank on 10 wins.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Matt nagys fall from the 2018 season is honestly impressive af

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears cultural problems go far beyond just Matt Nagy.

They run bone deep in that organization.

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:

"I think I learned a lot,"
Found it…

"I think I learned a lot," he said. "I was in a great organisation and the first thing that I really learned when [I got] to Buffalo is what a great culture feels like, and I already feel like that here, already in my short time in Pittsburgh.

"Culture wins. I could tell when I was in Buffalo, and I can tell it's going to be a great fit here with the culture. I'm excited to contribute to that. It was a huge year for me in Buffalo, just to take a reset and get my mind right and continue to hone my skills and just get ready for the next opportunity."

Once an accident (Trubisky) twice is a coincidence Robinson three times is a pattern (Fields).

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It's refreshing to hear Feilds be so unfiltered about one of the biggest problems that the team struggled with last season because as my mom's e boyfriend used to say "culture literally eats strategy for breakfast" and Nagy didn't even ever really have strategy down so when the culture is literally a dumpster fire then the whole wagon has its wheels falling off so hopefully Poles is listening to his QB and keeps a close watch over upon Everfluss because if Fluss can't get the culture right around his QB and just cares about the defence then the wheels won't be able to be reattached and the wagon will end up in the ditch!